Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Xinion, An Elf RP
Lightning15
 Posted: Dec 15 2010, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Xinion

Xinion [ZEN ● yawn] is the land of elves. Over the recent months, somebody has been murdering elves, many of high standing or power. Lord Druhin has hired a select few elves to find and bring the murderer back alive. These elves have been selected for their special magic and skill, and should they succeed in their task, they will secure glory and be granted one wish each.
These elves are perhaps not alone on this quest. Legend goes, there is an elf named Elijah, well known for his wisdom and prowess, who has accomplished the unimaginable and lies in wait for when he is next needed. Perhaps, the group sent by the Lord will receive this legendary hero's help, for they will certainly need it to find this elusive killer…

You get to be an elf in this RP. You get to have a cool magical power, too. In fact, is HAS to be strong or special enough if you wanna be one of the elves going after the killer (which is not a requirement).

Rules and Guidelines:
• No God-Modding.
• Once you submit a character, please wait until I approve it before entering them in the story.
• Your character may have one magical ability.
• Your character can use other abilities, but only through magical objects (i.e. magic stones), and magic performed in this way is not as powerful and often quite unsuccessful if the magical object is weak. If a magical object's power goes against your character's ability (i.e. your character having a dark-based ability and trying to use a light-based magical object), your character trying to use it would cause devastating effects.
• Your character (if he/she is in the group going after the killer) must be at LEAST twelve years old. Any character you submit with an age from twelve to fourteen is unlikely to be approved, unless sufficient reason for such a young elf to be chasing a killer is given.
• You may enter a character—your first, second, whichever number—at any point in the story, unless otherwise stated (in such a case, I will put up a notification in this post).

If you have any questions, post them or send me a PM. =D

Entry Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other Things:

(Personality, Bio, and Other Things are optional—you can keep them secret if you want. I HIGHLY prefer something put down in Personality, however.)

Have fun! =)

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Dec 15 2010, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Characters

Lightning15's Character
Name: Rei
Ability: Manipulation of the senses
Appearance: Androgynous, navy blue hair, lilac eyes. Wears a long-sleeved blue shirt; pants, boots, and scarf are all black.
Personality: Usually serious and collected, but can become wild or even cold when upset
Biography: -
Other Things: He is displeased when people mistake him for a girl, but is rather used to it. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor: or maybe this sense is just twisted for him. He is not one to cross, for his anger tends to strike terror into those around him...

Lightning15's Second Character
Name: Davian
Ability: He can control other elves' actions, not including speech, thoughts, etc. When making more than one elf do the same thing, he can control moderately-sized groups; but if he wants more than one elf to do different things at the same time, he's limited to controlling two elves (rather, two actions at a time). The more complex the task(s) he controls them to do, the harder it is to make them do it.
Appearance: He has longish (almost shoulder-length), dark purple hair and piercing blue eyes. He typically wears black clothing, including a black cloak with a hood.
Personality: He is sardonic, determined, self-controlled, manipulative, and suspicious of elves until they prove themselves trustworthy. When he gets to know someone well enough, if he trusts and likes them, he becomes pleasant and friendly to them. This is rare, and he in return will be honest and loyal to whoever earns his friendship.
Biography: -
Other Things: He is good at acting, to the point where he can act like a completely different person when he wants to. He is known by many at Kuhndran as "The Puppet Master".

loudkirbyking's Character
Name: Rose
Ability: She can create and change certain kinds of matter. These have large limitations, or else it'd be overpowered, however, so she can only create objects into her hands that would fit in them, and the only matter she can change is whatever is in her hand, or she can do a quick clothing change. This only works on her, so she can't pass anything onto another person.
Appearance: Rose has long black hair that curls over at the ends. She has light blue eyes, but when turned into anger, they can appear a darker hue of blue, almost to a point of navy blue. She is thin, yet muscular to an extent, able to hold her own, but not like a super strong girl. Though her outfit is changeable easily, she usually wears a black t-shirt with two pink lines down the center, one rose coming from the lines on each side. She also normally wears beige capri pants, and white tennis shoes with a large dark red line running down the center of the shoes.
Personality: Rose is usually pretty upbeat, but certain topics can turn her cold, and even hostile if mentioned. She has moments of being mean, but she's usually a nicer girl, trying to help out whenever she can.
Biography: I'll share this throughout the RP, 'cause it might be better that way.
Other Things: Rose is good at sewing things if needed. Other stuff won't be mentioned.

Ansem555's Character
Name: Sinar
Ability: Control of the Earth, where he can move bits of ground and use them as shields or platforms or form a sword out of earth that he holds with his mind.
Appearance: Due to a past magic experiment failure, he has coarse, tan fur all over his body and a muzzle, his ears sort of dog-like and perked. He hasn't attempted to change back, because he likes the more heightened senses and cover the form gives.
Personality: Despite being different, he's very happy-go-lucky, but protective of his belongings due to the failed spell making his mind more defensive canine, he is trying to figure out how to get over that.
Biography: Will tell if asked
Other Things: Due to his canine state, he can smell and hear things better than others, but due to his canine curiosity he tends to get distracted easily at times.

Makuna's Character
Name: Elizabeth but she prefers Eli, after the legendary Elijah
Ability: When she has physical contact with someone she can control their thoughts. In combat or hostile situations, she can redirect their target through eye contact. Every use of her powers beyond simple commands is a bit taxing and even simple commands are tiring with prolonged use.
Appearance: Eli has long, straight blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back when worn down, though she typically has it up in a pony. She has long bangs to cover one of her red eyes, the tell-tale sign of her ability. For clothes she's usually wearing grey, plaid skinnies, black combat boots, a white, deep v-neck t-shirt with her grey knapsack.
Personality: Easily trusting, Eli's life is an open book to anyone who asks. She does keep secrets well and is extremely friendly. She's a touchy-feely person due to her powers but she doesn't use them unless she has to.
Biography: She'll reveal if asked.
Other Things: She's self-concious of her powers and eyes because nearly everyone avoids her and others who have her ability.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Jan 5 2011, 02:26 AM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Name: Rose
Ability: She can create and change certain kinds of matter. These have large limitations, or else it'd be overpowered, however, so she can only create objects into her hands that would fit in then, and the only matter she can change is whatever is in her hand, or she can do a quick clothing change. This only works on her, so she can't pass anything onto another person.
Appearance: Rose has long black hair that curls over at the ends. She has light blue eyes, but when turned into anger, they can appear a darker hue of blue, almost to a point of navy blue. She is thin, yet muscular to an extent, able to hold her own, but not like a super strong girl. Though her outfit is changeable easily, she usually wears a black t-shirt with two pink lines down the center, one rose coming from the lines on each side. She also normally wears beige capri pants, and white tennis shoes with a large dark red line running down the center of the shoes.
Personality: Rose is usually pretty upbeat, but certain topics can turn her cold, and even hostile if mentioned. She has moments of being mean, but she's usually a nicer girl, trying to help out whenever she can.
Biography: I'll share this throughout the RP, 'cause it might be better that way.
Other Things: Rose is good at sewing things if needed. Other stuff won't be mentioned.

Too good? Too complex? Good enough? And, sorry for being slow, idea forming takes time.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Jan 5 2011, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((Rather long, but good. I like how you explained her ability. As for slowness, I don't mind, I'm pretty patient. And I'm doing the same thing with bio, more or less.
Character approved. I'd prefer at least one more person to enter before we start, so I'll wait a bit...))

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 10 2011, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Name: Sinar
Ability: Control of the Earth, where he can move bits of ground and use them as shields or platforms or form a sword out of earth that he holds with his mind.
Appearance: Due to a past magic experiment failure, he has coarse, tan fur all over his body and a muzzle, his ears sort of dog-like and perked. He hasn't attempted to change back, because he likes the more heightened senses and cover the form gives.
Personality: Despite being different, he's very happy-go-lucky, but protective of his belongings due to the failed spell making his mind more defensive canine, he is trying to figure out how to get over that.
Biography: Will tell if asked
Other Things: Due to his canine state, he can smell and hear things better than others, but due to his canine curiosity he tends to get distracted easily at times.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 12:32 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((Accepted. I shall begin with a flashback... thing. Sorry for the long read... We pretty much start out a few hours after the event in the flashback.))

"Rose... Rei... Sinar... You have been warned of the danger and trials you will undeniably face, and the consequences that will occur should you fail. Understand the importance of finding this murderer as swiftly as possible. We cannot lose more lives on account of him, or her," Lord Druhin solemnly declared to the three elves. "If it comes to you having to choose between taking the life of the killer or allowing his or her escape, choose the former, but only in such a situation where it is impossible to bring the killer in alive. It is imperative we discover why he or she is taking lives.
"Xinion's towns are under close scrutinization for the killer, so it is unlikely he or she is hiding in any urban area, but do not dismiss the possibility. I would suggest first searching around Kuhndran, as that is where the killer struck three days ago. Keep a lookout for anything suspicious. Be aware I may later send more elves out to help you, and they will possess proof that I sent them."
Lord Druhin handed each of them a knapsack containing food, canteens of water, and one map each. "These are the supplies you will need. Remember to rest in nearby towns when you can; there you can replenish your supplies and perhaps discover something to assist you in your task.
"Remember to work together, you are all skilled and you are all working toward the same goal. Do your best to find this killer and bring him or her back. Xinion is counting on you. The best of luck to you all, and may you journey safely."

Rei walked silently ahead of the others, his pace naturally fast. The city of Kuhndran was directly ahead, and buildings could be seen in the light of the midday sun.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

We have a dog, and a silent guy... Yay Rose thought, sighing for a moment, before suddenly seeming to cheer up. "...So, like, um... What exactly do you two do again? Dog boy here probably bites, but what about you?" She asked, trying to spark up conversation as she followed. She was in her normal outfit, going along without much of a care.

((Assuming they hadn't met before now, and in that room... or wherever in the flashback. If so, disregard the post, and just say she followed without a word XD.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Walking on all fours like an dog, but bigger due to him naturally being an elf, Sinar looked up at Rose with a bit of an annoyed eye. "I have a name y'know, and I do more than bite." He growled, the canine sound rumbling in his throat.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Yeah it was... um... Siniar? Sirum? Serum? Siner? Uh... What was it again?" Rose simply shrugged, randomly seeming to point at things in the air as she spoke, looking up towards her forehead as she listed off names. She was still following along at a nice pace, but she figured just walking along without saying a thing would be boring. Might as well light things up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((Nah, they didn't meet before, but they might have seen each other a few times before the flashback. Perhaps heard each other's names a few times.))

Rei glanced back at the other two. "His name is Sinar," he replied before Sinar could, being fairly good with names. At his growl Rei added, "Let's try not to start off on the wrong foot."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Oh yeah..." Rose mumbled, shrugging. "So um... Rai, Rani, Reni, uh... Whoever you are, what do you do?" Someone forgot to give this girl the wonders of name memorization. "Sorry, I'm, uh... not to good with names" If it weren't obvious enough... She merely moved a bit of her hair to the side, then returned a look to Rei.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"It's Rei," he said simply, then continued, "I manipulate the senses—sight, sound, you know. It's rather complicated. But I can make others see, hear, smell, taste, and feel things in a different way, or things that aren't there. And what do you do?" Rei added the question rather quickly, wondering if he would receive the response he usually got after explaining his ability to another.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Oh, I can make stuff. But it only works in my hands." And with that, she held her hand out on front of her, a katana suddenly appearing in it as she grabbed it. "And I can also change the stuff I make, or the clothes I wear" Rose explained, the sword suddenly morphing into a small pistol. "It's weird, but cool in it's own way. I can travel mega light and still pop out whatever I need whenever I need it" She smiled, the pistol vanishing. "So, like, you could make that tree look like a really big ice cream to me?" And idea formulating had activated. "And make it taste the same way?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Rei listened to her explanation with vague interest, and when she asked about the tree, he blinked. No, he had never seen that reaction before. Perhaps she hadn't yet made the connection.
"Yes, I could make you see the tree as ice cream, and I could make it taste as such to you; but in reality you would still be eating the tree."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"I know, but still. That's interesting, and cool at the same time!" Rose exclaimed, quite interested on how that worked. "...Hey, wait, could you use that to, like, see what someone else was seeing or something? Or can you only change what the other person see's?" An interesting question from the young girl, well teenage, but figured it might be cool to see how far he could go with it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll