Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ah, you gotta be kidding me! XD
Ferret75
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ultimate Pong Champion!

Yesterday, a few friends I met online in Halo 3 and I decided to help each other get some of the harder achievements.
This involved using a few extra controllers to make the kills easier.

I go on Halo 3 online, and I'm banned from earning experience for two weeks. XD

Now thankfully, it's just for two weeks, and I can still play games (just not earn experience).
Seems like a fair punishment to me.

So remember people, achievement boosting is serious business, lol.

--------------------
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

I want to get to Xaldin rank D:

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ January 09, 2010 02:22 pm)
Yesterday, a few friends I met online in Halo 3 and I decided to help each other get some of the harder achievements.

Now thankfully, it's just for two weeks, and I can still play games (just not earn experience).

Thankfully I don't play Halo 3 http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

They need something like this for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My brother was somewhere in the 2x Level rank and boosted a few times doing Third Person View Cage Match against his friend and he ended up getting to the 4x Level (I think he's in the 50's) and its just stupid. People are pathetically lazy. I for one am glad for my Level 21 class tongue.gif (M4A1 ACOG Scope/FMJ rounds for life<3)

On topic : I didn't even know there was a level system on Halo 3 O.o Maybe I didn't get it because I was a guest?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Helios100 @ January 09, 2010 02:24 pm)

Thankfully I don't play Halo 3 http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

They need something like this for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My brother was somewhere in the 2x Level rank and boosted a few times doing Third Person View Cage Match against his friend and he ended up getting to the 4x Level (I think he's in the 50's) and its just stupid. People are pathetically lazy. I for one am glad for my Level 21 class tongue.gif (M4A1 ACOG Scope/FMJ rounds for life<3)

On topic : I didn't even know there was a level system on Halo 3 O.o Maybe I didn't get it because I was a guest?

Call of Duty games have a thing where once you reach the highest experience level, you get an extremely rare rank.
As soon as you die ONCE with that rank, your level and experience goes down to one and you have to start all over. XD

Anyways, I'm just glad it's not a ban from the gameplay, and especially not permanent. o_0
I think this is the first video game ban I've ever gotten, lol...

--------------------
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ January 09, 2010 02:26 pm)

Call of Duty games have a thing where once you reach the highest experience level, you get an extremely rare rank.
As soon as you die ONCE with that rank, your level and experience goes down to one and you have to start all over. XD

Anyways, I'm just glad it's not a ban from the gameplay, and especially not permanent. o_0

Prestige Rank. If you get Prestige 10 times ( Getting to Level 71 10 times in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I think its 50 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1) *You get a Golden Cross as your emblem* <-- Edit tongue.gif

Lol yea permanent banned would be horrible XD

Ever played Halo 3 : ODST?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Helios100 @ January 09, 2010 02:28 pm)

Prestige Rank. If you get Prestige 10 times ( Getting to Level 71 10 times in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I think its 50 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1) *You get a Golden Cross as your emblem* <-- Edit tongue.gif

Yes, that's how I got the multiplayer for Halo 3.

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ January 09, 2010 02:34 pm)

You and I could play together Ferret XD We got ODST and Xbox LIVE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Yea I thought that was pretty cool how it came with a second disc that allows Halo 3 online play only.

What did you think about Halo 3 : ODST? o.o

I personally didn't like it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Helios100 @ January 09, 2010 02:41 pm)

Yea I thought that was pretty cool how it came with a second disc that allows Halo 3 online play only.

What did you think about Halo 3 : ODST? o.o

I personally didn't like it.

Initially, I thought it was kind of boring.
But then I played through it more and started to like it.

--------------------
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

My problem with it is like the storyline was short but the missions were long like on Halo 3. There wasn't much vehicle usage inside the city except for the rare Civilian Warthog or Mongoose ATV that was seen if you were lucky. I liked how they used the Sub-Machine Gun but I didn't like the silenced Pistol. The Halo 1 Pistol was the best and strongest I've ever seen. There wasn't any flood >.>

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 9 2010, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Helios100 @ January 09, 2010 02:47 pm)
My problem with it is like the storyline was short but the missions were long like on Halo 3. There wasn't much vehicle usage inside the city except for the rare Civilian Warthog or Mongoose ATV that was seen if you were lucky. I liked how they used the Sub-Machine Gun but I didn't like the silenced Pistol. The Halo 1 Pistol was the best and strongest I've ever seen. There wasn't any flood >.>

I always liked the original pistol. The new one is crap and doesn't have a zoom for proper aiming. Snipe's like the only weapon that zooms.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Jan 10 2010, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ansem555 @ January 09, 2010 02:51 pm)

I always liked the original pistol. The new one is crap and doesn't have a zoom for proper aiming. Snipe's like the only weapon that zooms.

Battle Rifle, Covenant Carbine, Rocket Launder, Sniper Rifle http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

But the Rocket Launcher is a noob-tube. And I'd choose the Covenant Carbine over the Sniper Rifle because it holds more ammo even if it is weaker and doesn't have as good of a zoom as the Sniper Rifle. The Battle Rifle is just like "woo look at me I have a Battle Rifle" but its nothing special. I like how they brought back the Assault Rifle from Halo 1 and didn't change much about it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 10 2010, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Helios100 @ January 10, 2010 11:43 am)

Battle Rifle, Covenant Carbine, Rocket Launder, Sniper Rifle http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

But the Rocket Launcher is a noob-tube. And I'd choose the Covenant Carbine over the Sniper Rifle because it holds more ammo even if it is weaker and doesn't have as good of a zoom as the Sniper Rifle. The Battle Rifle is just like "woo look at me I have a Battle Rifle" but its nothing special. I like how they brought back the Assault Rifle from Halo 1 and didn't change much about it.

You can barely find a sniper or battle rifle in any map though, so it's downright impossible. Plus, people on the other team usually have it on their side first or someone else on your team get's it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Jan 10 2010, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ansem555 @ January 10, 2010 11:47 am)

You can barely find a sniper or battle rifle in any map though, so it's downright impossible. Plus, people on the other team usually have it on their side first or someone else on your team get's it.

I don't play Halo 3 online. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

I'm more of a Call Of Duty person even if I'm not that good at it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Jan 10 2010, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Ansem555 @ January 10, 2010 11:47 am)

Actually, about a third of the slayer matches on Halo 3 are BR ones, meaning your primary weapon is always a battle rifle.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll