Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Let us all come to plan., How can we get more people?
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Feb 24 2011, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

All right, here's the deal. If it's not obvious enough, activity is at a MAJOR low. I mean lower then normal low.

In what's going on, we have a few choices.

1. Get some stuff on here to make it more active, such as new comics, RP's, tourneys, contests, maybe some new discussion stuff etc.

2. All of us merge onto another website that someone suggests. It might be better, if we do this, to use a smaller community server when we merge, so it's still kinda close (Hard to do a lot in giant forums, y'now?)

3. Invite some people here. More people should equal more activity, that is if the invites actually join... You know.

4. Try another RP revival day and see how that'll work out. Maybe with RP's revived, people will be more active.

5. Just shut the place down, and meet wherever. Yeah, this is kinda a last option thing, but whatever.

Anyway, I want to hear everyone's input. Yes, the final result is Ansem's call, but we DO really need to get things set back up. So, what'll you say, guys and girls? Think we can get this place active again?

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 24 2011, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Here's the deal. New threads, no matter the subject, are pretty pointless unless there are members to post in them. So before we deal with that, perhaps we should get new members first.

If nobody has anybody to invite, or those they invite don't join, then we have a bigger problem. Personally, I'd rather not switch forums, even if it's to one with more members. I've been through enough forums, and I'd rather stick to one place unless it's absolutely necessary to move.

As for #5, I see no reason to shut AK down. A few people still go here, and although there is next to no activity, it's nice to be able to talk with friends through PMs. I do that more than I post, so PMs are the main reason I go here. If everyone else just stopped coming, maybe I would too... *shrug*

I did have an idea for a contest earlier this week; but again, it would be pointless without enough members (who want to participate, no less). I'd also post in RPs more if other people did the same.
If we somehow get more members, the main obstacle will be dealt with. Activity comes after members... Sorry I can't be more helpful about how to get them...

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Mar 3 2011, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Well, beyond a lack of people posting (DARNIT!), I think that, after sending a few PM's, probably the first step is to GET MORE PEOPLE!

So, to get more people, I want some kind of suggestion or somethin'. Because I gots no clue beyond trying to invite people XD.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
CapedLuigisYoshi
 Posted: Mar 3 2011, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Soldier

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

Hey, don't look at me.

--------------------
YI = SMW2 = SMB5 Prove me wro... yeah.

This is my comic. It's a pretty decent comic.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll