Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Survival of the Fittest, You're a survivor... Can you remain one?
zlod
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Shadow

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I've been overly busy. So busy I've rarely had any time to myself. So I haven't been able to post. And for that I apologize.))
Lyle whirled around to the source of the yelling. Apparently there was someone else in this town. But who? And why were they yelling?
PMEmail Poster
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Jan 21 2012, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

((No problem. I get being that busy.))

Nigel walked back out through the hole in the wall, looking around at the empty streets. He wondered if he should try to find whoever had screamed.

Sage went and peered out a window, caught between wanting to find someone else and wanting to stay where she knew it was safe. She knew something was wrong now, and she had no idea what might be out there beyond what she could see from the windows.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Jan 24 2012, 10:26 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

With a jolt from the scream, as he didn't expect that coming, Loxel assumed the worst from such a question. Zombies might have risen, perhaps envying the living, striking down and waiting for night to come to strike more. Or perhaps a special day had come that only a select few would survive a terrible poison that was in the air... He had no clue, but perhaps he was being a bit overdramatic. He quickly turned around and made a run back towards his house, prepared for the worst.

Alail was quite upset now. No response from anyone around, no sounds of madness ensuing... she was quite mad, and yet, curiosity also flowed through her thoughts, wondering why this was occurring. Enough was enough, however. She had her weapons, time to get mobile and find someone to assault for answers. Departing from her front yard, mission set to find someone to get answers from.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll