Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Silent Hill RP, Welcome to the Nightmare...
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 8 2010, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Welcome to Silent Hill. It is a quiet town, with an everlasting fog surrounding it... You can only see ten feet in front of you. You carry a radio with you at all times in case something important comes up... Except it doesn't work well here. All you get is White Noise when you get close to any buildings and you wonder why. There are others here like you... Others called here... Called to suffer for their sins they cast outside of Silent Hill. See the Otherworld. Let Hell begin.

You're a character who has come to Silent Hill because someone you thought was dead sent you a call, a text, or a letter telling you their waiting. Knowing their dead, you wonder how they can do that. So you decide to go to Silent Hill to investigate... Not knowing what awaits at the foggy town.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Why you are in Silent Hill:
What's your Illusion:
Appearance:

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 8 2010, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Characters:

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 8 2010, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Name: Denis
Past Sins/Horrible experiences: Killed his girlfriend over something and had to flee, ending up in Silent Hill.
Why you are in Silent Hill: Saw the sign and thought it would be a great place to hide, thinking the town was deserted.
What's your Illusion: His dog
Appearance: Red hair, brown eyes, blue jeans, green shirt and green tennis shoes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 03:52 AM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

((So I'm going on a rampage of trying to make rp's live, even those no one responded to...yay?)

Name: Nora
Past Sins/Horrible Experiences: Just robbed a bank, ditching her accomplices and taking it all for herself.
Why you are in Silent Hill: Gas is almost empty and this is the closest town.
What's your Illusion: Her black cat.
Appearance: Short blonde hair, pale green eyes, black long sleeve shirt, short jean cut-offs with pale green heels.

(Dang, hope she can run in heels XD))

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll