Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Forum Rules Read this.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Borris' story, Our favorite otter from Redwall RP
Needz
 Posted: Jun 1 2009, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

*bows* THE PARAGRAPH PLACES R TNKS TO ME! *bricks self*

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 8 2009, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Chapter One: Part Three -The Next Morning-

Borris was dreaming of an escape... It was extremely crude and could never work. But his mind in the realm of sleep tried to find ways to get out...

Then he felt a whip cross his back and wake him. When he looked around, he saw Deadpaw and Bloodtooth standing above him. Bloodtooth was a rat with a single red tooth in his mouth. It was the only one that would ever be there.

"Alright streamdog, now that your awake, it's time to get to work." Bloodtooth sneered, raising the whip threateningly again. Borris glared at him with hatred as he stood up.

Bloodtooth laughed and hit his stomach with the whip. The young otter didn't flinch.

"Try again fat rat, maybe you can hit me harder." Borris growled, continuing to glare. Somehow he was a bit different. Bloodtooth looked surprised for a moment then anger replaced the previous look as he struck again, hitting the otters arm.

Nothing. Borris was starting to see red, and wanted to strangle the rat. He continued thinking about this, and he felt his paws and arms being pulled back, and he was unsure why. In the back of his mind, he realized he had tackled Bloodtooth and started to choke him, both paws in a vicelike grip. He wasn't going to let go, nor did he want to. Borris felt himself getting hit with spear poles and smacked with the flats of swords, the other vermin trying to fight him off their comrade. The otter dug his claws under the rats matted fur, grabbing harder. By the time they got him off, Bloodtooth would be dead, he was sure of it.

The otter felt the struggling rat going more and more limp, fighting less and less... Then he felt his paw get stabbed with an arrow tip. He let go, howling in pain after a second stab. If he wasn't going to be able to kill this rat he was going to do something at least. He punched with his stabbed paw, right into the rats mouth, hitting the single red tooth out.

Then he was pulled back by other rat, ferrets, weasels, and stoats as he kept trying to fight to finish what he started. When a sword point suddenly appeared near his throat he stopped moving, glaring at the owner. It was Darktail with one of his swords.

"Tie the otters paws behind his back, then bring him up to my chamber. If he moves, kill him." The ferret growled, a spear point coming besides the sword tip, then the sword being returned to it's sheath, Darktail then turning and walking away.

Borris glanced at the others slaves, and they shook their heads, indicating he shouldn't move. The otter felt his paws forced behind his back and tied together roughly by a few pieces of rope. While he had a chance, the otter glanced at Bloodtooth, who was coughing and holding his throat. Borris knew his throat would be bruised for the rest of his life.

The otter was roughly hauled up and started being led by spear tips. None of the vermin were to eager to go near him. He was led around the crowd around Bloodtooth, and he heard several voices.

"Did you see that? That otter is crazy!"

"Knocked ol' Bloodtooths tooth out. I wasn't here for what happened, I heard it took almost a score to get him off."

"Your right there, I saw it meself."

"Wonder what his punishment is going to be?"

Borris was led up a flight of stairs, the spears continuing to stay behind him. A small rat was shoved ahead of the rest to open the door, and Borris growled at him when he went past him to open it. Darktail was standing by a window, looking at the scene below him, Bloodtooth surrounded by comrades trying to get him on his feet.

"You've haven't even been here for a day and you've already caused some trouble riverdog." The ferret said, turning and looking at the otter standing in the doorway. "I want to know, what makes you fight so hard. So determined to kill." He said, taking a few steps toward the otter. Borris remained silent, glaring at his foe. "So... You refuse to speak. All the better." He looked around the otter at the troops behind him. "Lock him in the slave pen with the rest. He will be executed tomorrow."

Borris didn't fight back as he was pulled out of the room by his bonds. He was shoved down the stairs back towards the slave pen. His bonds weren't cut as he was shoved in, the door slammed behind him. He felt his bonds being loosened by the other slaves in the pen. "You may not have realized, but he was actually shouting about the execution so all could hear." The old mouse said, shaking his head. "On your way down we though of a plan to keep you alive. We've been making a chain going up over the walls during the night. They don't patrol the walls or the back of the slave pen. It's not done yet though, we still need more time." The young hare glanced in the corner where an old otter was. "You see that otter in the corner? Well to keep you alive... He's going to disguise himself as you and be executed instead."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 8 2009, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

Ooh, it's awesome :3

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 8 2009, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

Yay for cliffhangers.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The_Twig
 Posted: Aug 8 2009, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

I'm a Ninetails! Wish I had the 'vulpix' fur. D:

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Ansem555 @ August 08, 2009 12:37 pm)
Yay for cliffhangers.

I agree. XP

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Member No.: 8

oooo....cliffhangers....ok I posted now you hafta XD

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Did you read the whole thing?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

yes i wouldn't lie about that...

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Makuna @ August 09, 2009 07:32 pm)
yes i wouldn't lie about that...

What was your favorite part? =3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

omg, i feel like im on 20 Questions...

I liked it when Bloodtooth got strangled and then he lost his only tooth

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Makuna @ August 09, 2009 07:47 pm)
omg, i feel like im on 20 Questions...

I liked it when Bloodtooth got strangled and then he lost his only tooth

Funnily enough, LKK likes that part too. Apparently everyone likes seeing the rat nearly strangled to death by an otter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 9 2009, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

lol, well u better keep your end of the bargain mister

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 12 2009, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

And Paragraph form is now up!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 13 2010, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Chapter One: Part Four

Borris' mouth dropped open. He looked around at the other slaves in the pen. "You're kidding me..."

The mouse shook his head. "We aren't. We can see the warrior in you, and we can't let that die. The old one knows he's going to die soon anyway from hard work."

Borris glanced at the old otter, who nodded to show what he was saying was true. He tried to find the most polite way of saying what he wanted to, but he couldn't so he answered bluntly. "No offense, but he's to old and grey on the back to look anything like me."

The mouse smiled. "You would be surprised at what a few layers of mud could do to darken fur. But we have no time for that, we have to think of a way to quickly finish the chain so we can get out of here."

The young otter thought for a moment. "I hate to do it to him... But you're right."
"I volunteered, I know what's going to happen..." The old otter said, shrugging slowly. "I was a powerful beast in my younger seasons but... It's not so now... You deserve a chance at life young waterdog."

"Don't worry about me. My seasons have been run..." The old one sighed. "Not even going to tell you my name. What good's the name of a dead beast?"
"... The memories of knowing them, even for a short time." Borris said, shuffling his tail awkwardly. "A name is everything..."

The old otter was silent. "... Your right. If anything you at least deserve a name from a beast about to die galiantly." The grey otter stood up wearily and walked up to Borris, offering his paw.

"Samuel Bloodback. It was a pleasure knowing you, and seeing the warrior look in your eye, little Riverwolf. Here's my paw, and here's my heart too."

Borris took the paw, shaking it. "Good knowing you, even you for a short while Bloodback." The other otter grinned. "And don't worry. They won't get a scream out of me."

The old mouse got Borris' attention after the paw-shaking was done, pointing at a hay pile. "You'll be sleeping under that lot tonight so they won't find you. We'll work to make him look as much like you as possible. We'll finish the chain so you can get out of here while the execution happens."

The mouse looked at Samuel sadly. "It was good knowing you old friend, I'll see you at those sunny fields and quiet streams." Samuel nodded.

"And I'll be waiting for you there pal." The grey-whiskered otter then turned and went back to his bed, laying down and napping. "We should get some rest... They won't open up this pen for the rest of the day while your in here sir Borris."

"So we get all day to rest our muscles and build strength for our escape. In a few hours we'll start disguising Samuel and continue building the chain out. Tomorrow, we're leaving this forsaken place."

Borris nodded grimly. "I'll help in any way I can, sir. Just leave it to ol' Borris J. Riverwolf."

-End of Chapter One-

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 13 2010, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER, but I just today got the motivation to write this. To save myself time in places, I will add a few time skip bits, but I will add a shortpawed version that Borris would put on his page. This is his actual journal that he has in the actual RP, so that way whenever he decides to read his story to the characters you guys can come here for reference.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll