Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Forum Rules Read this.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Borris' story, Our favorite otter from Redwall RP
The_Twig
 Posted: Jan 13 2010, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

I'm a Ninetails! Wish I had the 'vulpix' fur. D:

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Ok. That sounds good.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Jan 14 2010, 01:52 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

Awesome end to chapter. ;O
Congrats on actually getting motivation to continue - that'd be a miracle for me XP

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 14 2010, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Lightning15 @ January 14, 2010 12:52 am)
Awesome end to chapter. ;O
Congrats on actually getting motivation to continue - that'd be a miracle for me XP

Thanks. I'll try to get as motivated tomorrow. I got loads of free time now that every day at school ends early for the rest of the week.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Jan 14 2010, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Member No.: 11

o.o dont let Reddie see. she'll want to know when it gets "good" aka when she comes in XD

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 14 2010, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Echo @ January 14, 2010 07:14 am)
o.o dont let Reddie see. she'll want to know when it gets "good" aka when she comes in XD

I won't archive what's happened in the RP, that's just pointless. Plus, even if I wanted to, it wouldn't be for another few (A LOT) chapters. I gotta get when he met Stealth, Darius, his trips everywhere, everything up to the point when the RP first began.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 14 2010, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

-Journal Note-
We worked for hours, switching out between one group to another. One group would work on the chain, disguising Samuel to look like me, I didn't get any rest... I had to stay up constantly so the others could get a good look at me while disguising Samuel...
I will remember his name for seasons to come. If I ever live long enough to be a father and have my own pups, my first son will get his name. Samuel Bloodback Riverwolf.
I'm sure that Sam would like that, may seasons let him rest in peace... I'm getting off track. The work was slow, disguising every grey patch of fur, every strand, his whiskers.
We also have to hide the scars of his past battles. At times when I had to work on the chain, I would have to use my full muscle power to bend some links, which would let the disguisers get a good look at my back so they could get the finer details down. Hours passed, the vermin didn't get close to the pen, thinking that I was by the door, waiting to claw their throats open.
I wish I could at the time. I see Bloodtooth walk back and forth every now and again, and smile in grim satisfaction. He's stuck drinking soup for the rest of his life. It's getting darker by the minute, we can't waste any light.
I learned that the execution happens at noon of the next day, so we had to be quick. Luckily we finished the chain links before sunset, but the disguise was the tricky bit. Sam was bigger then I was by almost a full head. He figured that they wouldn't realize the slight size difference.
They'd be to excited to kill him for punching Bloodtooth's last and only tooth out. I learned also from listening in that Bloodtooth was going to carry it out since he was the injured one. I wish it wasn't so...

-Chapter Two-

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Jan 17 2010, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Member No.: 11

Go Borris ^^

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll