Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hey I'm back :D
Helios100
 Posted: Nov 5 2010, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

I want to get to Xaldin rank D:

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

It's me Helios! http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png Not sure any of you remember me o.o I'm Ansem555's cousin. I haven't been on this site in forever sorry D: I just quit coming one day. I used to post around in the forums and I was in the Redwall, Pokemon Island, and Hidden Academy (Not for much time) but I'll probably rejoin with new people. So what have I missed? What's everyone been up to? I remember a few people like LKK and Lightning15 and my cousin but really that's kinda it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Nov 5 2010, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Congrats on remembering me.

Welcome back, Helios. Yes, I do remember you, and glad ye are back. Feel free to join any of the RP's again, do whatever, because we really have yet to kill any of your characters off... well, maybe *whistles*

Anywho, and for the final touch, *runs at you like I'm about to deliver a hug, before stopping right in front of you and holding out a hand for a handshake* Welcome back.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Helios100
 Posted: Nov 6 2010, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

A replier biggrin.gif *Shakes your hand* My cousin said the site was going kinda dead ._. Hope the RP's atleast still get a little attention or else I joined for nothing D:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Nov 6 2010, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

Yeah, they get some... Usually. Lately not much... If people start posting, the RPs get more attention.

But anyway, hi and welcome back. I remember you. Glad you remember me. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Nov 7 2010, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Member No.: 11

Clearly the awesomeness of myself exploded your memory of me in some odd Chuck Norris style fashion. It is me, Needz or Echo.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Helios100
 Posted: Nov 8 2010, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Yea I remember you and Spindash and a couple other people but not alot by much, other than you guys posting in the Redwall and Pokemon RPs.

Btw o.o It might seem like I never log off but I also have my internet to not log me out of things like Facebook and here and such so I always appear online biggrin.gif (Just to avoid any probable questions that might appear in the future, you know ahead of time)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll