Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (11) « First ... 7 8 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Xinion, An Elf RP
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Eli shook her head thinking this friend of his is incredibly stupid.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

Davian noticed and looked over at Eli. "Do you have something to add?" he asked coldly.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

"Just that your friend sounds extremely stupid and just looking for trouble." Eli spoke her mind, not very much caring if it upset the elf even though she knew she should.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"You mean Finnegan?" asked Davian, his eyebrows raising high upon his forehead. "Oh, he's no friend of mine, he just likes to think he's popular because he managed to get someone as well-known as me to sit at his table. I only did it so he'd leave me alone. In fact, I completely agree with you. He is stupid, and if I didn't know better, I'd think he was looking for trouble too."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Though getting in her personal space did cause Rose to flinch a bit, she couldn't really back up to get some room. She listened for a moment, deciding to respond after Eli finished. "Listen. I've had enough bad memories brought up in one day. We're not murderers. We were indeed sent to find this killer. If you don't believe our story, then... well, I'm not really sure what to do, but... um... yeah." She ran out of words.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"You're real convincing," said Davian sarcastically, nodding and stepping back. "If none of you can give me some solid proof, I might just have to turn you in to the enforcers. They'll be able to keep you locked up until they manage to sort this all out."
Rei knew they could not afford to lose time. They needed to find the killer as soon as possible, and they couldn't do that locked up. "We can no more prove our innocence than you can prove yours. But do you really think if one of us were the killer, that we'd hang around with other elves? That's pretty dangerous for a cover."
"Yeah... Yeah, you make a fair point," said Davian. "But killers typically take dangerous risks."
"You just don't want to let us go, do you?" asked Rei with a sigh. "Do you ever just take someone's word?"
"You've given me no reason to."

--------------------
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:52 AM
Quote Post

"Listen," Eli was getting fed up being prisoner, "if the only reason you're keeping us here is because you THINK we might be the killers, then you might as well have every elf here."

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 03:24 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"I'm not keeping you here because I think you're the killer," sighed Davian. "You've proven your reason for being here. I'm keeping you here because you're with them, and you could try helping them out if I let you go. I'm keeping them here because they decided to listen in on my conversation, making their business mine."
"This isn't about you thinking one of us might be the killer, is it?" asked Rei darkly. He too was getting irritated. "I apologize if we listened in on something you might not have wanted us to hear. Seems to me like you're the one hiding something—"
But suddenly Davian forced Rei's head back into the wall, making him completely immobile. Davian said angrily, "We all have our secrets, don't we? I believe...I know just how to settle this whole matter."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

That doesn't sound good... Rose thought, looking at Davian somewhat blankly. "...You okay, Rei?" She asked, yet her blank stare not moving. "...And what idea do you have?" Might as well ask instead of waiting in suspense.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:35 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Rei didn't answer, watching Davian closely.
"How about this," began Davian. "I let you all go, on the condition that you allow me to tag along with you. If you're really just trying to catch the murderer, then you have nothing to hide from me. In return for bearing my presence, which I know none of you are likely to enjoy, I will help you catch the murderer in any way I can. I ask for no payment, and I'll leave you all alone once the murderer is caught. This way, we all win: you get further assistance in your task, and I get the proof that you're who you say you are. How's that sound?"

--------------------
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

"That sounds," Eli regretted saying it but, "rather reasonable."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Rose wasn't really sure how to respond to that request. They really didn't have much of a choice, but she didn't trust this guy. "...Rei, Sinar... what do you two think?" She looked over at them, not wanting to give an answer that they might not like. A little nerves, and distrust to the elf in front of them got to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Rei continued staring at Davian for a moment, seeming to be thinking. "...If you do anything to any one of us, or in any way impede the capture of the murderer, then I can and will make you regret ever seeing us in that inn."
"And if you do anything to me that I don't like, I can and will make your deaths look like accidents or suicide," retorted Davian with a cold smile.
"Fair enough, I suppose," muttered Rei. "Sinar, what do you say?" It wouldn't be right to make a decision for the group without everyone's input. Davian glanced at Sinar, the only one of them who had barely said two words this entire time.

((I feel bad for Ansem. I guess he could've come on before to take part in this lovely little situation, but anyway, now we gotta wait for him...))

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

((The short version: I'm a dumb dog, what can I tell ya? XP))

The dog-elf's fuzzy ears twitched lightly in thought. "We really don't have a choice in the matter, and the extra support could be useful in the long run." He said, tail flicking. "However, a power like his is a danger to us and practically holds us hostage any day, so that's a trust killer right there." He gave a shrug. "He can come, but I only agree because he could bend our will and throw us off a cliff." He finished with a slight joking tone, even though he meant every word of it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Davian chuckled. Rei, able to move his head again, looked at Rose. She hadn't really voiced her opinion, only asked theirs. "And you, Rose?"

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 7 8 9 10 11  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll