Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Mass Killing of a Species, Should it be allowed? (Long read)
Forbic
 Posted: Feb 10 2009, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Look, it's GODZILLA!

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ February 10, 2009 12:45 pm)
QUOTE (Forbic @ February 10, 2009 03:43 pm)
QUOTE (Ferret75 @ February 10, 2009 12:39 pm)
QUOTE (Forbic @ February 10, 2009 03:19 pm)
QUOTE (Spindash712 @ February 10, 2009 12:17 pm)
QUOTE (Forbic @ February 10, 2009 02:13 pm)
I think that humans want to keep salmon around because humans like to eat salmon. That was easy to solve. But humans sorta have all rights over animals and can do what they want with them. Surely this ends up in some CRUEL things and very IDIOTIC things. I think it's right that we should kill the sea lions if they were endangering the salmon, but what I guess they don't realize, is that the sea lions AND the humans are the problem. Oh well... Poor sea lions. :/

Maybe I should of said it like that. Thank you Forbic.

You're welcome. :3

And of course humans kill more animals than any other species. But we'd never kill each other over it, because we are ranked above the animals so we think animals are just there for our enjoyment... Which I kinda think they are...
But like you said, that's for a whole different debate. :3

Wow, that's kinda akward actually.

We're being stupid and killing random sea lions (which are cute http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6981/flaresadqi0.png ) to stop them from eating the salmon, WHICH IS THE SAME THING WE'RE GONNA DO.

Of course. What else?

"No SEA LIONS. DON'T BE GREEDY. THE SALMON DESERVE TO LIIIIIIIVE! *Nibbles a salmon*"

Oh yeah. I don't really think sea lions are that cute... Dunno why... But still, I don't think animals deserve to be killed just because we're hungry for specific foods. :/

That kinda goes under vegetarianism too technically, since it's technically possible to live healthy without eating any kind of meat.

Protein pills, fruits and vegetables, tofu, vitamins, etc.

But it is good to eat meat. The human body was made for it. Hence the omnivorous teeth. ohmy.gif

--------------------

user posted image
I'll let you know that if you're taking my words seriously, you're already doing something wrong...
PMAOLMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Feb 10 2009, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Forbic @ February 10, 2009 03:47 pm)
I think that humans want to keep salmon around because humans like to eat salmon. That was easy to solve. But humans sorta have all rights over animals and can do what they want with them. Surely this ends up in some CRUEL things and very IDIOTIC things. I think it's right that we should kill the sea lions if they were endangering the salmon, but what I guess they don't realize, is that the sea lions AND the humans are the problem. Oh well... Poor sea lions. :/

And of course humans kill more animals than any other species. But we'd never kill each other over it, because we are ranked above the animals so we think animals are just there for our enjoyment... Which I kinda think they are...

We're being stupid and killing random sea lions (which are cute http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6981/flaresadqi0.png ) to stop them from eating the salmon, WHICH IS THE SAME THING WE'RE GONNA DO.

Of course. What else?

"No SEA LIONS. DON'T BE GREEDY. THE SALMON DESERVE TO LIIIIIIIVE! *Nibbles a salmon*"

Oh yeah. I don't really think sea lions are that cute... Dunno why... But still, I don't think animals deserve to be killed just because we're hungry for specific foods. :/

That kinda goes under vegetarianism too technically, since it's technically possible to live healthy without eating any kind of meat.

But it is good to eat meat. The human body was made for it. Hence the omnivorous teeth. ohmy.gif

Yes, but how come we can live without meat then? =P

Plants you actually do need cause of scurvy. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

--------------------
PM
^
Forbic
 Posted: Feb 10 2009, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Look, it's GODZILLA!

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ February 10, 2009 12:51 pm)

Of course. What else?

Plants you actually do need cause of scurvy. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

Yes but your example of living without meats involves using...Meat...Pills... @_@
I guess humans could eat plant pills.

--------------------

user posted image
I'll let you know that if you're taking my words seriously, you're already doing something wrong...
PMAOLMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Feb 10 2009, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Forbic @ February 10, 2009 03:52 pm)

Of course. What else?

Yes but your example of living without meats involves using...Meat...Pills... @_@

Actually, you don't need to have protein pills either.

There are some foods like tofu that have protein but do not have any meat. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

--------------------
PM
^
Forbic
 Posted: Feb 10 2009, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Look, it's GODZILLA!

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ February 10, 2009 12:58 pm)

Of course. What else?

There are some foods like tofu that have protein but do not have any meat. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

Alright fine, but still; It is a bit strange to be living without one or the other.
Tofu is weird stuff, and I think I'd rather stick with meat. @_@

--------------------

user posted image
PMAOLMSN
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Feb 16 2009, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Forbic @ February 10, 2009 04:05 pm)
QUOTE (Ferret75 @ February 10, 2009 12:58 pm)

Of course. What else?

Alright fine, but still; It is a bit strange to be living without one or the other.
Tofu is weird stuff, and I think I'd rather stick with meat. @_@

I haven't tried tofu personally.

I should try it sometime.

--------------------
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Mar 10 2009, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Member No.: 11

The question is...would you be upset if they were killing the SALMON for the same reason? HMMMMMM!? Or bugs!? OR MAN EATING TIGERS!?

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Mar 10 2009, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Echo @ March 10, 2009 05:50 pm)
The question is...would you be upset if they were killing the SALMON for the same reason? HMMMMMM!? Or bugs!? OR MAN EATING TIGERS!?

Well, first of all, I dislike fish. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

But in order to have a nonbiast answer, I will answer this question WITHOUT using my favoritism towards animals. =O

1. I'm pretty sure that humans don't just kill salmon or most other fish and not eat them. Unless it's poisonous or a jellyfish (unless they do eat jellyfish o.o). And this doesn't really relate completely to the question, but why would salmon endanger sea lions? XP

2. Actually, most bugs (not all, like spiders and some bees, despite their painful stingings dry.gif) do more harm than good to humans. Most creatures that technically are bugs are really small things that often live in human skin and sometimes affect them. A rather gross example is this type of bee which plants its eggs inside human skin, which proceed to hatch and move after four weeks about. Pleasant, huh? http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

3. Man eating tigers, I don't think any of those exist right now. But IMO, if man-eating tigers did exist and were a huge threat to humans, it would prove that we were not always at the top of the food chain. =P

--------------------
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Mar 11 2009, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ March 10, 2009 05:00 pm)

Well, first of all, I dislike fish. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

But in order to have a nonbiast answer, I will answer this question WITHOUT using my favoritism towards animals. =O

1. I'm pretty sure that humans don't just kill salmon or most other fish and not eat them. Unless it's poisonous or a jellyfish (unless they do eat jellyfish o.o). And this doesn't really relate completely to the question, but why would salmon endanger sea lions? XP

2. Actually, most bugs (not all, like spiders and some bees, despite their painful stingings dry.gif) do more harm than good to humans. Most creatures that technically are bugs are really small things that often live in human skin and sometimes affect them. A rather gross example is this type of bee which plants its eggs inside human skin, which proceed to hatch and move after four weeks about. Pleasant, huh? http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png

3. Man eating tigers, I don't think any of those exist right now. But IMO, if man-eating tigers did exist and were a huge threat to humans, it would prove that we were not always at the top of the food chain. =P

man eating tigers do exist...i had to read an article about them last year in science http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png so pwned XP

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Mar 11 2009, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Echo @ March 11, 2009 04:31 pm)

man eating tigers do exist...i had to read an article about them last year in science http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png so pwned XP

Read the rest of my #3 statement. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

--------------------
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Mar 12 2009, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ March 11, 2009 03:33 pm)

Read the rest of my #3 statement. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

i did...im just confirming biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Mar 12 2009, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Ultimate Pong Champion!

QUOTE (Echo @ March 12, 2009 03:31 pm)

Okay then.

But I countered all your statements. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

--------------------
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Mar 12 2009, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Ferret75 @ March 12, 2009 05:15 pm)

Okay then.

But I countered all your statements. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15educate.png

well okay

most bugs are useful bees make honey honey is good biggrin.gif and silk worms make silk and silk ish...silky, theres others too!

and fish sometimes they clear out "rough fish" from lakes since as humans, we cat eat them really, and they dominatre the useful fish

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Mar 12 2009, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Makuna @ March 12, 2009 07:15 pm)
QUOTE (Ferret75 @ March 12, 2009 05:15 pm)

Okay then.

well okay

most bugs are useful bees make honey honey is good biggrin.gif and silk worms make silk and silk ish...silky, theres others too!

and fish sometimes they clear out "rough fish" from lakes since as humans, we cat eat them really, and they dominatre the useful fish

WHOOPS! Mak was still logged in on my account! D: my bad!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll