Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (150) « First ... 148 149 150  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The hidden academy, Open for posting
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

((I love the kinda cute comment XD))

Riiko looked at the time: 4:30. Oh dear God she had to hurry, only 7 more ingredients but they were the most difficult measurements.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Sorry, couldn't help it XD))

"...Crud" And with that, he noticed more vampires were coming. He could hear their breathing... their rage... "I can't... take all of them." The ones he froze were breaking free. "...There's... too many. Even for what I can do." Slowly backing away now... "But, as long as she can do it... I'll be fine." He whispered, Leon beginning to run off. They were chasing him... but as long as he led them away. This was a matter of time... "Whoever isn't changed and hasn't spoken up... Prep yourself!" And with that yelled, he just fled... fled for his sense of life.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

She poked her head out the door for a breather and saw Leon running. "Don't worry bunny boy," she made him invisible for a couple of minutes with a small spell, "I got your back."

After that she went back, only 2 more ingredients but she only had about 15 minutes before sundown.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Thanks a bunch, Riiko. Leon thought, hearing them stop and wonder where he was. "...I need to get water..." He whispered to himself, following wherever he could hear water from... The school's fountain! Somehow winding up there, he didn't care. He put his hand into the water, feeling it for a moment. "It's... the water... this isn't water." He sniffed. "It's... Blood?!" He could feel it... but didn't know how it got there. "...That can't be good" He whispered to himself, then dashed off to find some clean water.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

She finished and bottled the potion, with less than five minutes left she ran straight for the cages taking the most deserted ways she knew.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"There." Fortunately, they hadn't contaminated the dorms yet. His speed, though it exhausted him to sprint, he didn't have time to rest. He just guzzled down as much clean water as he could find in his dorm, so thirsty from using up so much water he didn't really care. "...Heh, I could be a vampire just from water" He mumbled, wiping his mouth off from the water, then walked out. As soon as he walked out, the group of vampires he had frozen were out waiting for him. "...You don't get it do you? I'm fully charged now. And... I have friends I won't let die" He said, staring at the group. All of them were desiring his blood... wanting his death. "...And they won't let me die either" He grabbed the stick he kept outside of his door for training Kain with, pointing it at the gang. "Bring it on!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

((And now, after this post, I gotta wait for Ansem...I just hope I don't get too impatient.))

Riiko stopped right in front of Kain's cage, greeted by Nightmare purring. It was only a minute or two before sunset and Riiko was panting from sprinting, "Hi Kain."

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Kain pulled his ear away from the bars and looked at her. "Yo." He said in his usual, care free way. "Before we continue, what exactly is going on right now?" He asked, having caught small bits of words from the outside.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

"Basically," she held out the potion, "the vampires are going to free you guys tonight. I found out and could only make one potion. I made it for you but you need to have already phased for the night and you have to drink it.
The vampires are going to use you guys to kill everyone and then kill the werewolves for a vampire only school. I figured you could tried to control the werewolves or something or just not die. I'm wearing your clothes to have your scent when you turn."

Riiko used the spell to get in the cage and put her hand on Kain's shoulder, crying a bit.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (150) « First ... 148 149 150  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll