Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The war within Animal Kingdom, Remade, with some changes!
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 16 2010, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Deep within the site itself, data streams flow, allowing this site to be what it is. However, once the data becomes corrupted... Nothing much can be done. As a new group of hackers known only as the Death Clones (Yep, new villains which I cannot name well XD) begin to take over the site, they suck in every user to the database, forcing them inside. However, the user's do not go in without a fight...
Which side are YOU on?

WARNING! This RP does NOT use your real information. Don't want ANYONE to think that. Yes, it's based on us being sucked in, but our info is not there. Oh yeah, and for appearance, weapons, anything, it's purely made up. You get sucked into a computer, so obviously, you can make new things. You can gain new powers and weapons along the way, just state in OOC that ye are getting them before you do so, kay?

Now, let us make a form worthy of awesomeness!

Username:
Nickname(If any. Whatever ye nickname is on ze sight.):
Appearance(Once again, any.):
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons:
Side(Protector, Destroyer?):
Other(Optional, of course):

My form.

Username: LoudKirbyKing
Nickname: LKK or LK, depends on what ya want
Appearance: Around 5'4, weighing at around 120 pounds, LKK has brown eyes and short brown hair. He wears glasses, and is near-sighted. He wears what looks like some kind of red armor over him. He, however, does not wear a helmet. He also wears a black glove over his left hand, and has a medallion around his neck.
Personality: Cold and quiet to strangers, LKK has been known to easily warm up to his friends, seeming a bit more cheerful to them. He's also very helpful and warming to others, but seems to hide a lot. And in fights, he can become a coward sometimes.
Powers: The ability to control, create, and use light for whatever purpose. He can also use darkness... to an extent
Weapons: Just whatever he makes.
Side: Destroyer, because... well, because.
Other(Optional, of course): He's decent with keeping a rhythm.

Anywho, go on ahead. We'll start... whenever I say we do XD.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 17 2010, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Username: Ansem555
Nickname: Ansem
Appearance: About 6', has scruffy brown hair, blue eyes, and black glasses with blue insides. Without glasses he can't see. Because of his slight personality change, he wears simple things such as T-Shirts and shorts since his powers can cover him in the protection department. Another change is a few markings on his face, an upside-down cross and upside-down star on each of his cheeks to drive home an 'enjoy the moment' message. Also due to his personality, he has a German Shepherd dog tail that really serves no purpose other than to show how he's seriously feeling, so its hard for him to fake if he's feeling okay if he's feeling bad.
Personality: A bit secluded at first until you start talking to him, when he opens up to you he opens up hard.
Powers: He has gained a few of the powers of the Darklit Planets, three out of six. Black Fire, a Black Barrier, and Black Energy Blasts. He can only use them momentarily, but they only have a three second recharge.
Weapons: A sword, which he calls Wings of Despair. Its a fully black sword, where the cross guard is a bit longer and wider.
Side: Protector.
Other: None.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 17 2010, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Approved, pal.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Aug 17 2010, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Username: Needz
Nickname(If any. Whatever ye nickname is on ze sight.): ...Needz
Age(Pick any. Not have to be real): 15
Appearance(Once again, any.): platinum blonde hair, medium length, with dyed yellow streaks, and sky blue eyes
Personality: Random, you really never know what's going to happen
Powers: werewolf (changes every other day)
Weapons: None in wolf form, sword in human
Side(Protector, Destroyer?): (Can i be a double agent? If not, Protecter with dark humor)
Other(Optional, of course): -

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 17 2010, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((But of course! Approved with skills. One-two more, and we begin.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Member No.: 8

Username:Makuna
Nickname(If any. Whatever ye nickname is on ze sight.): Mak...sometimes...when you know me well...cuz I only tolerate it...I don't love it...
Appearance: She has curly, red-brown hair that goes just below her shoulder when wet or straightened. She's about 5'2" with blue eyes, she is usually wearing black skinny jeans with a black sweatshirt with headphones in the drawstrings.
Personality: She's a bit shy but opens up very easily and loves to listen to music. She's usually impulsive and tends to do whatever she wants but she tries to do what's best for everyone. She's usually annoying but that's the way she gets to know you and your limits, by annoying you.
Powers: She has a small ability to heal and is able to decipher any language
Weapons: She fights close combat with a katana with the Japanese characters that stand for love, family and protect etched in gold on the black blade. If she cannot fight with her blade then she uses a martial art that uses the pressure points of the body to knockout or to kill her enemy. She has a black bow with sharp, gold arrows for long range and for medium range she fights with a stick that's black and is made of the hardest wood ever known to man.
Side(Protector, Destroyer?): Protecter
Other(Optional, of course): Whenever she starts fighting she plays "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" on her mp3 player which is connected to the headphones in her sweatshirt.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Aha! ...I have no idea why I just said that, but approved. I'll get thing's started up, anyone else feel free to join at any time!))

LoudKirbyKing, or LKK for short fell down from the sky, hitting the ground with one loud 'thud'. He rubbed his head, looking around. "...This isn't my room anymore" He gulped, getting up and realizing that somewhere in the process of being sucked into his computer, he got changed out of his old shirt. "...Dang, and I liked that shirt." He walked around, making sure he hadn't broken anything or had anything injured, a person in a black cloak walked up to him. "Greetings, moderator. Are you prepared to demolish this world?" The person asked, crossing it's arm's.

"I'd say no. I just showed up! Why the heck would I want to destroy this place?" LKK asked, looking for whatever weapon he hoped he had on him.

"...Because abusing moderators and their failures is what I do best" The figure slammed his palm into LKK's forehead, it causing LKK to suddenly bend down on his knees, crying for some reason. "Obey me, or else... Got it?" The figure smirked, LKK getting back up, a dark aura around him.

"In anger I strike. And you know what? You just made me angry!" LKK extended his hand, like he actually knew what he was doing as a pulse of darkness shot out from his hand at the figure.

"Typical Moderator. Cowarding as always. Well, I do believe I warned you" The figured vanished, reappearing behind LKK and delivering a harsh blow to the back of his head, the teen just seeming to lose all sense of everything, his eyes losing that gleam of hope in them. "...What just happened?" LKK asked, blinking for a moment. "...Go. An admin, and some users are coming. The admin poses a threat to you." The figure said, LKK just giving a nod as he ran off.

((Anyway, to make a short story short, you fall from the digital sky, and you do... whatever. *is working on plot*, kay? I just made my character meet a villain so he has a reason to be a destroyer. You don't have to meet anyone, orright?))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Seeing himself falling from the sky, Ansem555 (Ansem for short), tried to think of a way to either slow his fall or make it painless. As he frantically thought, he saw a thin-looking black aura around him, in some kind of oval bubble. Thinking the impact would be hard, he braced for it. But when he hit the ground the barrier simply made him bounced and he floated in the middle of it. A few seconds later the barrier faded and he fell with a small 'thump.'
He sat up and looked around, then standing up. "What happened to my living room? Did anyone even notice me get pulled into my laptop?" He asked aloud, looking around. He felt something kinda heavy on his left side and looked down, seeing a black sword handle and cross-guard.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Makuna saw that she was falling, she didn't know where though. She crossed her arms over her face and braced for impact, wondering what happened to her living room and dining room. She fell hard on her arms and legs but she felt fine, sitting up and looking at the damage to her favorite jeans when she noticed that they were fine. Along with her sleeves, her clothes were fine.

She lifted up her pants to see her legs healing the scrapes. Shocked, she pulled down her sleeves to see her arms doing the same. She was trying to take off her sweatshirt when she noticed the hilt on her belt, with a katana in it. She continued to take off her sweatshirt when she noticed the bow and arrows on her back, along with a black stick next to her.

"What is going on?" She stood up and looked around. When she saw Ansem she ran over to him, "Who are you and where are we?"

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

"Ansem. I was just on AK when I was pulled into here and-" He stopped talking when he felt something move behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw a German Shepherd tail above his butt. "What the heck?!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Makuna looked at the tail, "When did you get that? Oh and I'm Makuna and I was on AK too...I sense a pattern!"

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

"I must not have noticed it when I was falling." Ansem said, tail twitching anxiously. It was a great mood shower that's for sure.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Makuna kept looking at it, "Can I touch it?"

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

"Please do to make sure we're not hallucinating and to see if its real." He replied, turning so the tail was facing Mak.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 19 2010, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

She pet it and giggled, "It's fluffy."

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll