Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (26) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Redwall: Fourteen Seasons On, Restarted
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 27 2010, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

It is seasons later, and the Abbey of Redwall still stands tall and proud. Seasons have passed, a killer has been caught, and its peaceful again. Some have moved back, while other have moved back. Now to see how life in the Abbey, and probably further, is.

Entry form:

Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Seasons old:
Bio:
Weapon (if any) :

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 27 2010, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Characters:
Name: Samuel Bloodback Riverwolf
Nickname: Scamp
Seasons old: 13
Species: Otter
Bio: He's the son of Borris and Vivian, and he is a bit of a troublemaker in the Abbey. He gained the nickname from all he did even while younger, and it stuck.
Weapon (if any) : A sling, possibly one of his father's swords.

Name: Speranza
Nickname: Sper
Species: Squirrel
Seasons old/Bio/Weapon: Like she'd tell you! Although getting up there age-wise, still can prove herself in battle and other social confrontations. Young at heart and surprisingly limber. She carries a cherrywood bow with an assortment of high quality arrows. While she lives at Redwall, teaching archery to the young, she yearns for one last adventure before she puts down her bow and takes a peaceful vow, so she can live, and fully enjoy, in Abbey life. A red squirrel with ivory black claws she is an amazing look-alike of her deceased cousin Reddie, who's memory she keeps alive by trying to keep close to her favorite cousin's old friends.

Name: Spring
Species: Badger
Seasons old/Bio/Weapon: About 16 seasons old. She lives in Salamandastron and is training to be the next Badger Lord (or Lady in her case), she is slow to learn patience though, and wants to do nothing more than take a troop of hares and roam the countryside killing vermin. Although the badger is small, most likely due to lacking in nutrition in her earliest seasons, she makes up for it in spirit. Her weapon is a huge knotted rope, inspired by an old old tale she read of a young mousemaid named Mariel.

Name: Nobody ever really says it, so it's unknown. I'll put it in here if it's needed.
Nickname: Flash
Seasons old: 12
Species(Added, because you should've put this with so many different animals): Squirrel.
Bio: Stealth's son, Flash began to train like mad, as he looked up to his father's many stories of his thieving experiences. He's gained much strength and speed, able to out speed many animals you'd never expect. He always hang around the Abbey, usually either making some type of mischief, or training himself to stay sharp. As for why he's called Flash, it is due to his speed with his weaponry
Weapon (if any) : Twin canes, made exactly like Stealth's, though instead of making a bow when put together, you can attach them together, and the top comes off of one, revealing a blade that can be used as a longsword if needed.

Name: Jedediah
Nickname: Jed (But he doesn't much like the nickname)
Species: Mouse
Seasons old: 15
Bio: He fled from his home when it was ravaged by a mysterious stoat who killed his family; and, fearing the stoat might be after him, he managed to find a battered, gray, hooded cloak to hide his face.
Weapon: None

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 27 2010, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Name: Samuel Bloodback Riverwolf
Nickname: Scamp
Seasons old: 13
Species: Otter
Bio: He's the son of Borris and Vivian, and he is a bit of a troublemaker in the Abbey. He gained the nickname from all he did even while younger, and it stuck.
Weapon (if any) : A sling, possibly one of his father's swords.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 27 2010, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Name: Speranza
Nickname: Sper
Species: Squirrel
Seasons old/Bio/Weapon: Like she'd tell you! Although getting up there age-wise, still can prove herself in battle and other social confrontations. Young at heart and surprisingly limber. She carries a cherrywood bow with an assortment of high quality arrows. While she lives at Redwall, teaching archery to the young, she yearns for one last adventure before she puts down her bow and takes a peaceful vow, so she can live, and fully enjoy, in Abbey life. A red squirrel with ivory black claws she is an amazing look-alike of her deceased cousin Reddie, who's memory she keeps alive by trying to keep close to her favorite cousin's old friends.

Name: Spring
Species: Badger
Seasons old/Bio/Weapon: About 16 seasons old. She lives in Salamandastron and is training to be the next Badger Lord (or Lady in her case), she is slow to learn patience though, and wants to do nothing more than take a troop of hares and roam the countryside killing vermin. Although the badger is small, most likely due to lacking in nutrition in her earliest seasons, she makes up for it in spirit. Her weapon is a huge knotted rope, inspired by an old old tale she read of a young mousemaid named Mariel. ~ Fixed by Ansem555, the sites biggest Redwall fan. XD

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Name: Nobody ever really says it, so it's unknown. I'll put it in here if it's needed.
Nickname: Flash
Seasons old: 12
Species(Added, because you should've put this with so many different animals): Squirrel.
Bio: Stealth's son, Flash began to train like mad, as he looked up to his father's many stories of his thieving experiences. He's gained much strength and speed, able to out speed many animals you'd never expect. He always hang around the Abbey, usually either making some type of mischief, or training himself to stay sharp. As for why he's called Flash, it is due to his speed with his weaponry
Weapon (if any) : Twin canes, made exactly like Stealth's, though instead of making a bow when put together, you can attach them together, and the top comes off of one, revealing a blade that can be used as a longsword if needed.

((I can assume either our old characters will be minor, or we have to make one. If we have to make one, just tell me. Otherwise, I'll just consider him minor.

And species... you really should've added before.))

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

((I was in a small rush because I had to do the kitchen, and I was trying to remember what TO add, I'll add it now.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

o.o *wants to know* Who's the mom?

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((That detail I've yet to work out. Reddie's dead, so I can assume he either met someone, or if someone wishes to take that role, have at it. Otherwise, probably either Scurry, or someone I make up.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

(Shall we start for now while you figure it out LKK?

And waiting for Lightning.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

((Sorry for the wait... ^^;

Name: Jedediah
Nickname: Jed (But he doesn't much like the nickname)
Species: Mouse
Seasons old: 15
Bio: He fled from his home when it was ravaged by a mysterious stoat who killed his family; and, fearing the stoat might be after him, he managed to find a battered, gray, hooded cloak to hide his face.
Weapon: None))

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

((Okay, so I'll add the characters and we'll be ready to start.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

((Sper perhaps. Maybe she got drunk one night and...loljk. But seriously. Maybe she's technically the mom but didn't raise him because she had to go on a mission or something right after he was born? Completely up to you, but I thought it could add a plot twist if Sper never told Flash))

((On another note, who wants to begin?))

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

((I'll start it.))

Running across Redwall Abbey's lawns was a young otter. He was a bit muscular for his age, and kept glancing over his shoulder, grinning and snickering. With a bit of help, he had pulled off his best prank yet, and was going to hide in his favorite spot. He was looking over his shoulder to be sure he wasn't followed. He could hear coughing from the entrance hall, and he upped his speed. He practically dived into his hiding spot, a big knothole in a tree, and just managed to pull his tail in when the elders came out.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Good job" A squirrel that was all ready hiding whispered to the otter, giving a smile as he had hidden in the knothole of the tree earlier. The squirrel remained silent as the elders came near, seeming to be quite skilled. The squirrel, or Flash as his nickname dictated, was a very good prankster, and was pretty grand at his abilities. He wasn't that muscular, but never doubt his speed or strength, or he will show you the hard way. Flash has two canes on his back that make an X shape from the way they stay on. Both appear to be made of wood, but have metal inside of them, just as his father, Stealth, had his.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

The otter nodded back, covering his mouth with a paw. This otter was Samuel Bloodback Riverwolf, son of Borris, the warrior of Redwall. Everyone called him Scamp though because of the trouble he caused. He gave his partner-in-crime a thumbs up, tail tip wagging as he occasionally peeked out.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll