Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (26) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Redwall: Fourteen Seasons On, Restarted
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Speranza emerged from the Abbey, eyes watering and sneezing insanely, muttering under her breath, "Borris. I am going to tan your son's hide. And Stealth, don't think your son is getting away without a tanning either," she paused in her slightly insane muttered rambling to have a violent sneeze attack, "If I know those too, they were behind this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring grinned and shouldered her pack, nodding to a male hare beside her. Quickly they snuck out of the mountain, dashing away as fast as they could before they were seen. Spring couldn't stand that dark rock anymore! So she had convinced her best friend, Abe, to join her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Flash just closed his eyes, ears twitching occasionally as he was listening for any signs of movement. He was quite good at being the "ears" of hiding. "...Sounds clear. See anything?" He whispered to Scamp.

"What'd he do this time" Stealth asked, giving a sigh. "And what's the evidence against him?"

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Borris flicked his tail beside his friend, crossing his paws. "I'd like to know the same for Samuel, Sper." The tall otter said. He had grown considerably over time, height and muscles.

"Nah, the grown-ups are still out there far, talking. Oh boy, they are talking to our dads." Scamp growled, tapping a footpaw on the bottom of their seat.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

"Pepper," she sneezed, "Bombs. And when is it NOT him and Scamp? And don't mention before he could walk, that doesn't count."

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Borris, who was just smart alack enough to say something like that, hid a smirk. "Well, I don't see them around. How do you know they aren't up in the Dormitories playing their little games or something?" He asked, scratching his thick tail.

"Dad is trying to get us out of it." Scamp muttered. "Makes me glad he's more lenient than mom. She'd skin me alive."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

She snapped, trying to yell between sneezes, "Because. I checked. They're hiding somewhere, and when I get my paws on them...I'm sure the Cook would be glad to have them on dish cleaning duty. Or worse."

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"All right, calm down. I'll knock some sense into mine when I see them" Stealth chuckled. He seemed to still be in great shape, just a bit taller, but otherwise about the same. He did, however, have a cloth over his back right paw from a previous struggle in the years.

"My dad's light. He usually is very kind about punishments. Never does more then a simple whack or two" Flash whispered, just listening. "...Sounds like that squirrel lady's real mad. We did great!"

((Guess which))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

"Maybe a punishment or two from dad, but he makes them fun and makes me act like they are torture." Scamp muttered back. "Heh, and they haven't found us. Good one my old friend." He shook his partner's paw.

"I'll be sure to give Samuel his top two most hated chores." Borris said, nodding.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"What do you expect? My dad's a thief, so he told me all about things like this" Flash smiled, shaking his partner's paw back. "And besides, it couldn't have been done without you"

Stealth just looked at the direction of the tree, shrugging as he returned to listening to Sper. "Besides, it was just a little prank. Grab something to wipe your nose with, and it should all be good. Might not have even been them, who knows." He stated, laughing at his own thought. "Maybe I did it while you weren't looking" It was obvious he was joking.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

"Considering you and I were a bit of jokesters ourselves seasons ago, maybe we wanted to make a comeback." Borris replied, patting his friend's back as he grinned.

"Ah your just humoring me. Your the brains of the operation, I just got the supplies and strategized a little." Scamp said modestly, scratching his stomach.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

"I know you two are big softies," she has stopped sneezing so badly, but her eyes were still very red and watery, "So I'm not sure if I buy it, but everyone else seems to." She narrowed her eyes, and scoffed, "If only they could go through what we did at their age, they would learn discipline!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

"Well, what can ya do." Borris replied, shrugging his hefty shoulders, crossing his paws again. He leaned back on his tail like a seat. "Scamp hates his chores, believe me."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

"That's the point of punishment Borris." She said, unable to hold back a laugh, with a friendly roll of her eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Softie? Now, you know that when I was younger, I'd kill you for saying that." And, though not a kill, Stealth did shove Sper back, but still pretty light. "I can do much of anything with ease still. Me and Borris are still in great shape, right?" He looked at Borris, a thumbs up at the otter.

"It takes two to do a team plan" Flash whispered, giving a nod. "Without you taking the risk, nothing much would've happened."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

"Those pepperbombs were hard to place." The young otter nodded, smiling.

"Fit and ready to fight." Borris replied, getting in a boxers stance as he brushed his muzzle with a hefty paw, then giving a thumbs up back at his friend.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll