Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (26) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Redwall: Fourteen Seasons On, Restarted
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

"Yeah yeah yeah, I've kept in shape too. Big deal." she grumbled, walking away from the two, "I think I'm going in the woods now. Bye-bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hmmm because I want a younger character so I'm going to pretend that Spring left awhile ago and is just arriving XD)

Spring arrived, memories shining in her eyes from long ago days, "Ready?" she asked Abe.

Abe glared at her, ruefully rubbing his stomach, "Ready? I've been ready ever since you pulled me off on this crazy adventure! But I suppose it's worth it if the food you mention is as great as you make it sound..."

Spring grinned and shook her head, raising a large black paw to pound on the main gate of the Abbey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sper stood at the gate, just about to go out when the knock on the door sounded. She scurried up the wall, glancing down at a badger and a hare? Wjo were those two? She had never met Spring when she was young, so wouldn't recognize her. Nevertheless, badgers and hares were friendly, so she let them in and wordlessly dashed into the woods, leaving the door open for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abe shrugged, watching the weird squirrel leave, "Well let's go in!" she bounded in, barely slowing down for Spring, who was more slow.

Spring watched the squirrel too, and froze slightly. That squirrel had looked like Reddie! Yet...it couldn't be. With a light sigh she trudged after her friend.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Borris was humming a bit as he walked, stretching his arms and yawning cavernously. "Ah well. Wonder when they'll come out of hiding?" the otter asked Stealth.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Spotting her adoptive mother's old friends Spring let out a cry of joy and dashed towards the two, sweeping them both in a great big badger hug, well she was bigger than them now after all, "Borris! Stealth! Hiii!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Borris felt all the air crushed out of him. "Ribs... Breaking..." He gasped, but managing to grin. Scamp, feeling it was safe now that the badger had caused a distraction, quickly climbed out of the secret hide-out before anyone could notice.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

"Oops," she said sheepishly, gently setting them down, "How are you two? Other than getting old.." she jested with a juvenile smirk.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Stealth just laughed, putting one paw behind to stop the hug from crushing him. "It's been a while. Barely even recognize ya" He stated, still laughing.

Flash dashed out, silently running as he got out of sight pretty quick.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

"Mmmmm..." she noticed the two friends scamper away out of the corner of her eyes, and they looked about her age...Wait. Where was Abe?" "Have you seen a hare? Mine seems to of escaped..."
~~
Abe too had seen the young otter and squirrel and decided to follow them and ask of the the location of the kitchens, speaking up he called out politely, "Excuse me good sirs but I have been traveling for nearly a season and I am famished. Where perchance, may I find a nibble of bread and a sip of water? All I truly need, wot wot."

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Borris tilted his head. "Hare? Nope, haven't seen one. Only your big self." He chuckled.

Scamp nearly jumped out of his fur when he heard Abe behind him, but turning around was glad to see it was just a hare. "Can't lead you myself, but I can tell ya. Me and my friend did some stuff and the Friar wouldn't be happy to see us." He said, grinning modestly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Abe rubbed his paws together and cackled somehat madly, "Can already see we could be great pals," he held out a paw, "The name's Abe. Abe Frumplewhisker. Trainee soilder at Salamandastron sah!" He made a quick salute with his non out stretched paw, "Now if you could kindly shake my paw, then point out the direction of the vittles..."
~~~
She gave a mock groan, "He's probably finding the kitchens...hope somebeast warns the Friar in time..."

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Scamp, slightly taken aback, took the hares paw tightly and shook it heartily. "Name's Samuel, but everyone here at the Abbey just calls me Scamp."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

"Nice to meet ya..." he eyed the otter like a hawk. Waiting for directions. On cue, his stomach let out a loud growl that could easily be heard.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Just call me Flash." He said, just giving a nod and not really shaking a paw. "Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you." The squirrel gave another nod, then yawning for no known reason.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

A small, light gray mouse was dashing through the woods beside Redwall Abbey. His breaths came in pants, and his bright blue eyes darted to and fro from underneath his battered cloak's hood. He knew he was near the Abbey, he had to reach it, but he dreaded the thought. Nevertheless, he kept running on...

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

"Anyway, you go in through this door here," The otter nodded at a door to his left and Abe's right, "through the hall, to the left, down the stairs, and you'll reach Great Hall. Take a right at the end and you'll be in the Kitchens."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Sep 28 2010, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

"Righto buckaroos," the hare smirked and dashed off.

"There!" cried Spring running after the hare.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll