Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fallen Angels, An RP of Good vs. Evil
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 5 2011, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Fallen Angels

The balance of good and evil is shifting, and not merely on earth. Evil is becoming predominant. Angels are losing their morality and are being cast out of heaven. These fallen angels and numerous demons are appearing among humans, who are becoming even more wicked and sinful in greater numbers. This shift toward evil is presumably Satan's handiwork, but how He has achieved such a feat is unknown. One thing is certain: He needs to be stopped, before all good on earth and in heaven is corrupted.

I'm not religious, but I think these things can make for an interesting story...
Your character can be a human, angel, or demon. Those on God's side will try to foil Satan's plan before it's too late; those on Satan's side will try to stop those on God's side and make sure Satan's plan is a success. (For more information about sides, see bullet three of Rules and Guidelines below.) Of course, your character doesn't have to take sides, but then they might just be 'there' with nothing to do.

Rules and Guidelines:
• No God-Modding.
• Once you submit a character, please wait until I approve him or her before entering them in the story.
• If your character is an angel (pure good or partly good) or a human (partly good and partly evil), then they can be on either God or Satan's side. If your character is a demon (pure evil), they must be on Satan's side (this means demons alone cannot choose to take no side).
• Angels and demons have almost never been seen among humans. Even now, as they keep appearing on earth, they are hardly recognized for what they are. This is because angels and demons can disguise themselves as humans. However, they might not know how to fit in without attracting suspicion...
• ANGELS: In their normal form, they appear as humans with wings and a halo, and their clothing is flowing and unlike modern clothes on earth. To disguise themselves, angels must make their wings and halo disappear (temporarily, but there's no time limit) and change into earthly clothes. ___ Angels can have abilities, one each, but only certain things. Abilities can range from healing to light-or-air-related powers, but nothing dark or earthly. If you are unsure if a certain ability can be possessed by an angel, please ask. Keep in mind that the angels have these abilities to preform certain tasks assigned by God. ___ Angels that are still pure good are incapable of lying and/or preforming other unethical deeds. ___ Angels are immortal beings and cannot die of old age or by most earthly means. They can die from certain evil things, however.
• GUARDIAN ANGELS: If you want, your character can be a guardian angel, one who was appointed by God to protect and possibly guide a human. Guardian angels typically keep themselves unknown to the person, but they will make themselves known if absolutely necessary to protect or guide them. Normally, they would use other means to protect/guide (such as their ability). Not every person has a guardian angel.
• DEMONS: Their normal form can vary greatly depending on the type of demon. Some just look like monsters, but there are also demons with the traditional look: reddish skin, horns, and a barbed tail. It takes more work to disguise themselves, but they can make themselves look human. ___ Demons, like angels, can have an ability to assist in evil tasks assigned to them by Satan. These abilities must be related to darkness, fire, or some form of evil or pain. If you are unsure if a certain ability can be possessed by a demon, please ask. ___ All demons are incapable of telling the truth. They can only lie, or use some form of lying, such as equivocation. Demons are always aiming to deceive, and never do anything kind. ___ Demons are immortal beings and cannot die of old age or by most earthly means. They can die from certain sacred things, however, such as holy water (which is like acid to them).
• WEAPONS: Angels gone bad and demons may possess weapons. Humans also can, but their options are more limited to guns, knives/daggers, and other more modern weapons. Evil angels and demons may possess things like swords or magical weapons.
• GOD AND SATAN: As these two are likely to show up sometime later in the RP, I will RP as Them unless somebody else would like to give it a try. If you want to RP as God and/or Satan, please post or PM me with the request. Just please, try to RP as Them professionally, They are the two most supreme, immortal beings! ___ Positions Filled: God [ ] _ Satan [ ]
• You may enter a character—your first, second, whichever number—at any point in the story, unless otherwise stated (in such a case, I will put up a notification in this post).

If you have any questions, post them or send me a PM.

Entry Form

Name:
Side:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other Things:

• Ability is for angels and demons only; if human, put N/A.
• For Side, any species can be evil, but demons cannot be good; put either God or Satan, or for a character on neither side, put N/A.
• Any species can possess up to three weapons, if they are small enough. The weapons do not have to exist in real life, you may design your own. If they have no weapons, put N/A.
• Personality, Bio, and Other Things are optional—you can keep them secret if you want. I HIGHLY prefer something put down in Personality, however.

Have fun!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 5 2011, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Characters

Lightning15's Character
Name: Keiron Blake (aka simply Keir or Blake)
Species: Human
Side: Satan
Weapon: Dagger
Ability: N/A
Appearance: He has black hair with bangs longer on the right, so only his left eye can be seen. His eyes are dark green and his skin is slightly tan. He usually wears a V-neck sweater over a dark-colored turtleneck shirt, boot-cut jeans, and black boots.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and loyal to Satan
Biography: -
Other Things: He believes there is evil within everybody, and he supports the idea that people should be punished for their sins, but not rewarded for behaving how they are supposed to. He worships Satan and is not dreading going to hell, as he presumes he will when he dies. He believes if he assists Satan, he might be given a special place in hell...

loudkirbyking's Character
Name: Alail Derin
Side: Neutral. Switches sides often, usually for unknown reasons.
Weapon: Pistol
Ability: The power of being a human...
Appearance: Alail is slightly above height and slightly under weight for her age. She has pale white skin, which causes her to burn a bit easier. She has green eyes and medium length (About 3 inches below the base of her neck) black hair. She usually wears a simple black t-shirt with a design of many white line around it with a Blue colored fire in the center of the shirt. She otherwise wears blue jeans and white tennis shoes, along with her pistol holder on her side. As for extra bullets, gunpowder, that ends up in a small container near the holder.
Personality: Alail has been known to have a few different sides. She's usually cold when first met, but once you get to know her, she seems to act more like a sarcastic, yet composed person. She tends to go along with people to see how they act, which can make her seem a bit of a stalker for those who aren't prepared.
Biography: It shall be told later, maybe.
Other Things: She seems not to care too much about religion, and when she begins to shoot her killing blow with her pistol, she usually bends her head over, causing her hair to cover her eyes as she shoots with a final goodbye of some sort, and without much of a care.

loudkirbyking's Second Character
Name: Cliff Starfire
Species: Angel
Side: Good
Weapon: Large broadsword sword (Think Cloud's sword from VII, or any big, thick sword)
Ability: Light Charge. This ability covers his body in light, causing his overall strength, speed, etc. to be much better then normal. He can also use the energy around him to create barriers in front of him, or to heal another person. If a human touches the Light Charge, it will feel like touching a very hot light bulb, unless Cliff is focusing on making it for good.
Appearance: Cliff is tall for his appearance age, probably about half a foot taller then normal height. He looks somewhat thin, but his muscles are still quite strong. He normally wears a white cloak (Think white mage from Final Fantasy, or a white version of the Organization XIII cloaks from Kingdom Hearts) with the hood down, and two holes cut in the back for when he makes his wings come out. Otherwise, he does wear tennis shoes, and white gloves over his hands. Under his cloak is a simple white t-shirt and white shorts.
Personality: Cliff is very refined, usually calling people with titles or such unless they specify against. He's one to usually stand up for someone, quite courageous when needed to be. However, he is not perfect at telling sarcasm, or all street lingo.
Biography: Revealed later will happen.
Other Things: His sword, oddly enough, doesn't appear until he's ready to battle. Where it comes from, nobody knows.

Ansem555's Character
Name: Zapher Akimoto
Weapon: X
Ability: Dawn of Forgotten Autumn. Golden leaves appear around him and are used to injure servants of Satan that come too close or touch them and provide minor healing for those around them in the Good area.
Appearance: When in Angel form, he wears white robes that he uses to trick foes into thinking he is larger than he actually is, and in human form he makes himself as less Angelic as possible, wearing a goth-like attire. His eyes are a dark blue color, his hair an Autumn, dark-red.
Personality: Loyal to his Lord, wants peace from everything but is willing to use his power to bring it.
Biography: Will give when asked.
Other Things: He is not a mean sort of person, but he will do his best to help those in need, trying to save them from Satan's grasp before a demon gets to them.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 6 2011, 02:35 AM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((I'll start out with a pair of 'em. Made a human as main, but figured we'd need someone good lol. Anywho... yeah.

Name: Alail Derin
Side: Neutral. Switches sides often, usually for unknown reasons.
Weapon: Pistol
Ability: The power of being a human...
Appearance: Alail is slightly above height and slightly under weight for her age. She has pale white skin, which causes her to burn a bit easier. She has green eyes and medium length (About 3 inches below the base of her neck) black hair. She usually wears a simple black t-shirt with a design of many white line around it with a Blue colored fire in the center of the shirt. She otherwise wears blue jeans and white tennis shoes, along with her pistol holder on her side. As for extra bullets, gunpowder, that ends up in a small container near the holder.
Personality: Alail has been known to have a few different sides. She's usually cold when first met, but once you get to know her, she seems to act more like a sarcastic, yet composed person. She tends to go along with people to see how they act, which can make her seem a bit of a stalker for those who aren't prepared.
Biography: It shall be told later, maybe.
Other Things: She seems not to care too much about religion, and when she begins to shoot her killing blow with her pistol, she usually bends her head over, causing her hair to cover her eyes as she shoots with a final goodbye of some sort, and without much of a care.

Name: Cliff Starfire
Weapon: Large broadsword sword (Think Cloud's sword from VII, or any big, thick sword)
Ability: Light Charge. This ability covers his body in light, causing his overall strength, speed, etc. to be much better then normal. He can also use the energy around him to create barriers in front of him, or to heal another person. If a human touches the Light Charge, it will feel like touching a very hot light bulb, unless Cliff is focusing on making it for good.
Appearance: Cliff is tall for his appearance age, probably about half a foot taller then normal height. He looks somewhat thin, but his muscles are still quite strong. He normally wears a white cloak (Think white mage from Final Fantasy, or a white version of the Organization XIII cloaks from Kingdom Hearts) with the hood down, and two holes cut in the back for when he makes his wings come out. Otherwise, he does wear tennis shoes, and white gloves over his hands. Under his cloak is a simple white t-shirt and white shorts.
Personality: Cliff is very refined, usually calling people with titles or such unless they specify against. He's one to usually stand up for someone, quite courageous when needed to be. However, he is not perfect at telling sarcasm, or all street lingo.
Biography: Revealed later will happen.
Other Things: His sword, oddly enough, doesn't appear until he's ready to battle. Where it comes from, nobody knows.

Good enough?))

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 6 2011, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((They'll work. Before I approve Cliff, however, I need to know: is he supposed to be pure good, or a fallen angel? By personality he appears pure good, but he would have to have been affected by evil to possess a weapon. When I say 'affected by evil', I don't mean he has to be all evil, more like humans in that he could have more good in him than evil or vice versa. The evil can be quite unnoticeable.))

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 6 2011, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Well, in a weird way, he's pure good, and yet not. Like, he was sent, but... meh. He's been exposed to evil, and been on earth for some time, so he acquired the sword during that time, from a sin he committed by accident... Thus, he IS pure good, but he did have a minor mishap, in which he ended up with the sword... if that's a'ight...))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((Hmm... Sounds interesting. All right, both characters are approved.
Think we should wait awhile to see if Ansem will come on and maybe want to join?))

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:22 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((All up to you. I'd say maybe give a time limit of days, since he hasn't been online recently, me thinks. Maybe, like, a few days or week or something, then edit with the start or something...))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((It shall be done. He has four days, on Monday I'll start the RP if he hasn't joined yet.))

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 7 2011, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

(Thanks for believing in me. XD)

Name: Zapher Akimoto
Weapon: X
Ability: Dawn of Forgotten Autumn. Golden leaves appear around him and are used to injure servants of Satan that come too close or touch them and provide minor healing for those around them in the Good area.
Appearance: When in Angel form, he wears white robes that he uses to trick foes into thinking he is larger than he actually is, and in human form he makes himself as less Angelic as possible, wearing a goth-like attire. His eyes are a dark blue color, his hair an Autumn, dark-red.
Personality: Loyal to his Lord, wants peace from everything but is willing to use his power to bring it.
Biography: Will give when asked.
Other Things: He is not a mean sort of person, but he will do his best to help those in need, trying to save them from Satan's grasp before a demon gets to them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 8 2011, 03:05 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((You're welcome. XD Okay so he's a pure good angel? Sure sure, approved. Wow angels are popular, it seems... At some point even I want an angel character. XD

All right, it's late and I'm tired so I'll try to edit in the start to the RP sometime tomorrow.))

The sky was shrouded in heavy gray clouds, causing the city to be veiled in shadows. A strong, frigid gale was blowing, and a storm was imminent. Most citizens were taking shelter indoors, for it appeared as this storm might be the most unpleasant and destructive tempest seen in decades. Keiron, however, was striding along a deserted street in search of something. He was bundled up in sweaters and a scarf that whipped around him in the fierce wind. This wind blustered against him almost unceasingly, unbalancing him and bringing a stagger to his walk. Nevertheless, he trudged on with determination.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 8 2011, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Alail yawned, out walking the streets. She was dressed in her normal outfit, except a small black coat over her short sleeved shirt, to heep her arms warm. The flame design on her shirt was still visible, and she cared not. "...Storm's coming soon. Probably need to get indoors" And then she saw someone else walking down the street. She stared at him for a moment or two, then shrugged. Not my problem That thought said in her mind, she walked towards the male, since she was headed that way anyway.

Cliff was in an alley, sitting down as he stared at the clouds. His hood was up, knowing rain was coming soon. He watched people walk by, figuring they would go hide from the rain soon.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 9 2011, 02:46 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Keiron glanced into the nearest alley, catching a glimpse of something that instantly seemed to vanish. He abruptly turned and ran into the alley.

((Not the same alley that Cliff's in, so... yeah.))

--------------------
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 10 2011, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Zapher was wandering around the streets in his human form, wearing his usual goth set-up attire, wearing a long coat buttoned at the top to keep out the wind. He glanced up at the sky, wondering if the storm meant something was coming, and was keeping his guard up in case something attacked.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 11 2011, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Keiron swiftly scanned the alley, coming to a halt at the dead end. There was no one else there. "... Show yourself!" he shouted, his voice barely audible over the howling wind.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 12 2011, 01:31 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Alail watched as the person in front of her had turned down an alley, shrugging as she merely continued on. She had no reason to care of others, nor had a curious thought of what was up... maybe. She had actually slowed down a little, using her ears to listen for someone, or something.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll