Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fallen Angels, An RP of Good vs. Evil
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

The Angel could see the fire as well, glancing at it. Could this be Satan's work...? He wondered, running off to it as well.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Moments after the man hit the ground, the flames became black and burned more intensely. He screamed, angel wings seeming to sprout from his back, and a halo appeared floating above his head; the signs of an angel.
Keiron stared at the angel in surprise. The black flames were not spreading from the angel's writhing body, but they steadily grew, as though feeding off his pain. The man who had shot the flames from his hand stepped up behind Keiron, toward the angel. His eyes glowed a deep red and his face contorted unnaturally.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Alail slowed down slowly as she got closer, seeing the two people, and someone, or something, covered in fire. She said nothing, but only looked from afar, eyes taking in as much knowledge as she could at once. She didn't reach for her pistol, didn't even ask about what the heck was going on. Just stared.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Keiron turned from the burning angel to the man behind him. With a succession of sounds like cracking bones, the man's configuration changed. He grew taller, his muscles bulging, his skin turning dark red and horns growing from his head. His face was now unrecognizable and inhuman, fiendish. His teeth were fangs and his nails were claws. Now almost twice his original size, his clothes had torn in most places, and the demon seized Keiron by the arms, clutching them with a painful and unbreakable grasp. He made no effort to break free, merely staring back into the demon's glowing red eyes.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Dude, what the heck!? Alail thought, taking out her pistol and firing one shot at this giant creature's back. When in doubt, open fire, after all. Then again, she also realized her tiny bullet probably wouldn't do much of anything to that giant... beast thing. And now I probably got it's attention... Crud. She thought, smoke coming from the end of her pistol as she just held it out towards the creature in front of her. I still got 3 shots in here to defend myself with, then I'll need to reload... Time to plan a battle strategy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 12:50 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

The bullet dropped to the ground after hitting the demon's back, leaving only an almost unnoticeable mark. The demon looked at Alail, baring its fangs.
"Our Lord Satan wouldn't want you to stray from your task," muttered Keiron, and the demon quickly looked back at him. "Yes—He's my master as well. If you could, let Him know—"
"U-unhand him...!" cried the angel, who had somehow managed to get to his feet, though the black fire still burned fiercely on him.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"What the heck!?" And with that, she screamed those words out when no bullet wound popped up. And then fangs at her. Alail twitched a bit from the thought, yet kept the gun aimed towards the large creature. She heard nothing of Satan, as she was too far away, but instead remained clueless as to whatever this thing was. What the heck is up with this person? He hasn't been pulverized like our local angel cosplayer over there... Maybe this is just some big street show... and that costume is bulletproof. She thought, lowering her gun for a moment to see what would happen.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

The demon seemed to be ignoring Alail now, and it was watching the angel shaking in pain and with the effort of remaining on his feet.
"Begone...!" the angel shouted, but then he dropped to his hands and knees, his skin blackening and his wing feathers slowly disintegrating one by one.
"Let Lord Satan know I'm awaiting orders, to assist Him in any way I can," continued Keiron in an urgent whisper. The demon glared at him, clutching his arms tighter so that its claws dug into his skin. Yet still he didn't flinch, gazing unblinkingly at the demon's face.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Okay, well that doesn't look too healthy Alail thought, yet didn't make a move. She seemed to go back into a silent mode, just examining what was going on, her pistol out in front of her if something went wrong.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 23 2011, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Zapher ran up and took the scene in at a glance: his fellow Angel, the bullet on the ground from the gun fired, and the Demon holding on to the human before him. No time to waste. His wings appeared, and moments after golden leaves blew in as if from nowhere. Some went over to the injured Angel, and most of the others shot into the Demon, catching it in the back.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 23 2011, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

The golden leaves blew some of the black fire out, but it still burned, and the angel collapsed. The leaves that hit the demon made it roar in pain, and it hurled Keiron into the ground before turning toward the second angel.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 23 2011, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

What the... Okay, this is starting to get a little too freaky right now Thought time later, right now time to check the guy who just got hurled into the ground to see if he was still alive or not. Alail rushed over to him, looking for signs of him breathing, as she didn't really want to touch him...

"...Problem?" Cliff asked, walking up from behind them. In his hand, his sword showed large, as he seemed to casually walk along. His angel wings and halo weren't seen yet, as he had no need to this moment.

((If you have a plan for demon-person to NOT be surrounded and probably killed, might want to let us know XD))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 24 2011, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

((Right, well, consider yourselves let known... if that makes any grammatical sense. XD))

Keiron tried to push himself up, but his right arm twinged painfully, and he clenched his teeth as he grasped that arm tight. All he managed to do was roll onto his back for the moment.
The demon raised its claws, and fire shot out of both palms toward the two standing angels.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 24 2011, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((...Eh? Kill, I assume?))

Alail just stared at this man, her eyes widening a bit when she realized who it was. This guy... I just saw him a minute ago... and these injuries aren't cosplayed either... they're real! She thought, staring at his arm for a moment. "...Can you stand?" Words came out as Alail spoke towards this injured person, figuring that leaving someone injured would leave a bit of guilt on her.

"Light charge: Activated" Cliff stated, his body being covered in light as a barrier quickly formed from that light, blocking the fire. "...Purification time..." He mumbled, going through the barrier at high speeds, then leaping and taking a slash at the demon.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 25 2011, 12:38 PM
Quote Post

Zapher put some leaves in front of him as a wall to take the fire, and quickly darted away to try and get better ground to attack.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll