Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> TBBB: Forwarding time., Open-ish
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

The beasts... Animals and humans have never gotten along, but with the work of the few select beings from years ago... The anger of humans towards these half human, half beast creatures have been lowered. Hunters come much more rarely now, and during this time, more of these creatures have come out of hiding and began to form families, some even forming their own clans. But, all of these creatures are under the divine rule of their leaders... These leaders meet up in the underground of a store every week in order to make sure none of them go power hungry... yet, slowly, leaders have been stopping coming to these meetings. Nobody's sure why, but our most well-known leader, Loxel, has vanished to find out what's been going on... it's been 25 years since that group of people... no, half-breeds as they ended up being called. Even when they disliked that name to start, it did kinda stick. Anyway, with the new generation of people... no, half-breeds, it's an interesting feature. They have began to populate more... slowly healing after the damages done by the wars. Although there are humans who don't like this, and they still hunt now it is much lower then the times before... now the only thing to worry of is rogue half-breeds, and the rare hunters. They are still unable to live with humans, but they can go into the village once per month to obtain supplies without... completely being hated. Many things have changed, yet a few things remain the same. People themselves don't change easily.

Well, that was interesting to type... Any objections from you guys, and I'll fix something up.

Form time!

Name:
Age(Not real, please):
Animal(Which animal can you transform into? Can be mythical):
Description(Human form):
Description(Animal form. Like, anything different than a normal of whatever animal you transform into):
Personality:
Weapons(What do you fight with, be it claws, fire breathe, sword etc. I would suggest specifying if you use a different weapon in human form then animal form):
History(Who their parent was from the original, if anyone specified.):
Background(History of your character. OPTIONAL):
Other(Anything else? Also OPTIONAL):

Also, you will get your character from the original back, but they will have aged 25 years, that is if you want them. Also, any pairings(I'll leave your mind up to them from the first. You never know what'll happen over the years) I don't care about. But, say them beforehand. And a warning, having relatives loving on each other ain't cool. So, no bro and sis dating XD. Yes, Mak, I'm poking you. Don't try anything uncool lol (Kidding, you know to be good).

Anyway, I'll put my form up later. Do whatever you guys and gals want.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 11:16 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

All characters(Ones from last RP will be fixed with new age, and if you wish to change appearance, you can put that in when you make a new character):

From previous RP:

Name: Loxel
Animal: Tiger
Description(Human form): Loxel has blue eyes, and spiky blonde hair. He wears patched up blue jeans and an old red shirt that looks more brown than red. He has sharp claws like his animal form, and has a tail that goes through a hole in his pants. He wears a medallion across his neck, and is never seen taking it off.
Description(Animal form): He is a red tiger with black stripes. He has a bandana around his neck with a bell attached to it. He wears a blue clothe over his back left paw, as it is rumored someone hit it with an attack.
Personality: Loxel is shy, remaining silent unless he needs to speak, in which he only says a few words. Once he makes a friend, however he is very kind and outgoing to them. He is very quick to anger.
Weapons: In his human form, he uses a bow and arrow to strike from long distance, and his claws for close combat. In his animal form, he strikes with his claws, fangs, and a body slam.
Background: Loxel was born with a small aability to speak to tigers, yet he never understood why. He thought he was normal, until he realized that he had claws one day while in the house in the forest. His tail he had a hard time figuring out, but he got used to life as part animal-part human. He always was shy, and never really went out of the forest much unless he was with someone else he trusted.
Other: Loxel is afraid of guns or any kind of firearms, bombs, or most any military weaponry. Also, somewhere down the line, he ended up marrying Makuna...

Name: Makuna
Age(Not real, please): 40
Animal(Which animal can you transform into? Can be mythical): wolf
Description(Human form): Brown hair, ice blue eyes with a wolf tail and ears. Short and pwetty
Description(Animal form. Like, anything different than a normal of whatever animal you transform into): Black wolf with red eyes and blue claws
Personality: Random, annoying, obvious, short attention span, loud, insane and obnoxious
Weapons(What do you fight with, be it claws, fire breathe, sword etc. I would suggest specifying if you use a different weapon in human form then animal form): Human: Bow and arrows, Animals: teeth, claws
Background(History of your character. OPTIONAL): Orphaned since birth, parents died in a bear mauling. Been angry at bears since she found out at age of 7. Sometimes gets stuck in wolf form and loses control and tends to eat bear cubs.
Other(Anything else? Also OPTIONAL): Somewhere down the line, she married Loxel.

Name: Nora
Description (Human): 5'4" with long black hair, blue eyes, very pale with tiger ears and tail. She usually wears jeans and a lime green tank top.
Description (Animal): more of a redder orange than normal
Personality: Outgoing, courageous and charismatic
Weapons: Human: two daggers
Tiger: Claws, teeth, tail and body slams
History: Daughter of Loxel & Makuna
Background: Since she has her dad's powers, he trained her and he's her biggest role model.
Other: She inherited the bear cravings from Mak XD)

Name: Naith
Animal: Raven
Description (Human): 5'11", thin, with rather unkempt black hair, the long bangs of which frequently fall over his piercing yellow eyes. He wears jeans, black boots, and a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with tears down the back to be worn even with his raven wings.
Description (Animal): Normal-looking raven with yellow eyes
Personality: Boldly impudent, lighthearted, friendly and sometimes a bit odd
Weapons: Human—Swiss Army knife (if you consider its blades or other implements as weapons) / Animal—Beak and claws
History: Not the child of anyone from the original
Background: He ran away from his parents when he was fourteen.
Other: He has little understanding or regard of personal space or privacy. Though he can seem rude and insensitive, he actually tries to make friends and usually can't stand being alone for long.))

Name: Cliff
Age(Not real, please): 17
Animal: Wolf
Description(Human form): Blue eyes, slightly short for his age(Let's say 5'5). Cliff has wolf ears, a tail, and his feet are paw-like instead. He has black hair which, though thick, isn't very long. Typically, he's wear a plain red shirt with black stripes, and blank pants.
Description(Animal form): He is a red wolf with a black dot-like hair both on his forehead and right in the center of his chest. Also slightly larger then normal wolves.
Personality: Though typically a bit shyer like his dad, he does have a large sense of justice, and will fight those who he can sense aren't right. He also is a bit protective of his younger sister, though this typically doesn't show unless he's very stressed, or there's a crisis going on. Also, once he morphs, or in a crisis point, he will show much courage.
Weapons:
Human form: He typically just punches his foes, or else he has a sturdy stick he keeps with him that he uses as a pole.
Animal form: Claws, body slams, fangs.
History(Who their parent was from the original, if anyone specified.): Loxel and Makuna's oldest sun.
Background: Though getting Makuna's morphing power, his sense of justice that he seemed to get from his dad pretty much gave him a nice spot as next leader. This, beyond causing a lot of people to dislike him, also makes him well respected among those who see his potential.
Other: He's not very good at foraging.

Name: Alail
Age(Not real, please): 16
Animal: Bear
Description(Human form): Though very short for her age (Around 4'11), she is also a bit thin. She has brown eyes with a small hint of a red in them, due to rage. She has brown hair which goes down to the center of her back, and a slight bit of fur on her hands. She has bear claws for feet and fangs as bears do. She also has bear ears instead of normal ones. For clothing, she tends to just wear what look like some old rags patched together to make clothes.
Description(Animal form): As for animal, she is larger then normal bears, faster, overall in a state of pure rage. She has brown fur, and her eyes turn to a more red color.
Personality: Though typically more of a helper, and more modest, when she morphs she goes into a bloodlust-like phase in which she will assault anyone and everyone around. She is also a bit nervous around people, and tends to lose all sense of memory while she was morphed.
Weapons:
Human form: Just fists... She doesn't fight in this form much at all.
Animal form: Claws, fang, pummeling... mauling... yeah.
History: Nobody specific from the original
Background: Though a good kid, she also had some... problems in her youth from her location, and her parents. Due to this, she can't really control when she morphs, she just does it whenever certain emotions or crisis points trigger it. This caused even more problems, thus making her even more miserable. The rest, can be told later.
Other(Anything else? Also OPTIONAL): She doesn't control morphing well...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

((Woooooooow, I got singled out XD)

Name: Nora
Description (Human): 5'4" with long black hair, blue eyes, very pale with tiger ears and tail. She usually wears jeans and a lime green tank top.
Description (Animal): more of a redder orange than normal
Personality: Outgoing, courageous and charismatic
Weapons: Human: two daggers
Tiger: Claws, teeth, tail and body slams
History: Daughter of Loxel & Makuna
Background: Since she has her dad's powers, he trained her and he's her biggest role model.
Other: She inherited the bear cravings from Mak XD)

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 03:45 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

((I actually think I won't have Satoru or any of his possible children in this RP, at least not yet. I might change my mind and bring 'em in later.

Name: Naith
Animal: Raven
Description (Human): 5'11", thin, with rather unkempt black hair, the long bangs of which frequently fall over his piercing yellow eyes. He wears jeans, black boots, and a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with tears down the back to be worn even with his raven wings.
Description (Animal): Normal-looking raven with yellow eyes
Personality: Boldly impudent, lighthearted, friendly and sometimes a bit odd
Weapons: Human—Swiss Army knife (if you consider its blades or other implements as weapons) / Animal—Beak and claws
History: Not the child of anyone from the original
Background: He ran away from his parents when he was fourteen.
Other: He has little understanding or regard of personal space or privacy. Though he can seem rude and insensitive, he actually tries to make friends and usually can't stand being alone for long.))

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Starting with two for the sake of, um... well, making things better XD.

Name: Cliff
Age(Not real, please): 17
Animal: Wolf
Description(Human form): Blue eyes, slightly short for his age(Let's say 5'5). Cliff has wolf ears, a tail, and his feet are paw-like instead. He has black hair which, though thick, isn't very long. Typically, he's wear a plain red shirt with black stripes, and blank pants.
Description(Animal form): He is a red wolf with a black dot-like hair both on his forehead and right in the center of his chest. Also slightly larger then normal wolves.
Personality: Though typically a bit shyer like his dad, he does have a large sense of justice, and will fight those who he can sense aren't right. He also is a bit protective of his younger sister, though this typically doesn't show unless he's very stressed, or there's a crisis going on. Also, once he morphs, or in a crisis point, he will show much courage.
Weapons:
Human form: He typically just punches his foes, or else he has a sturdy stick he keeps with him that he uses as a pole.
Animal form: Claws, body slams, fangs.
History(Who their parent was from the original, if anyone specified.): Loxel and Makuna's oldest sun.
Background: Though getting Makuna's morphing power, his sense of justice that he seemed to get from his dad pretty much gave him a nice spot as next leader. This, beyond causing a lot of people to dislike him, also makes him well respected among those who see his potential.
Other: He's not very good at foraging.

Name: Alail
Age(Not real, please): 16
Animal: Bear
Description(Human form): Though very short for her age (Around 4'11), she is also a bit thin. She has brown eyes with a small hint of a red in them, due to rage. She has brown hair which goes down to the center of her back, and a slight bit of fur on her hands. She has bear claws for feet and fangs as bears do. She also has bear ears instead of normal ones. For clothing, she tends to just wear what look like some old rags patched together to make clothes.
Description(Animal form): As for animal, she is larger then normal bears, faster, overall in a state of pure rage. She has brown fur, and her eyes turn to a more red color.
Personality: Though typically more of a helper, and more modest, when she morphs she goes into a bloodlust-like phase in which she will assault anyone and everyone around. She is also a bit nervous around people, and tends to lose all sense of memory while she was morphed.
Weapons:
Human form: Just fists... She doesn't fight in this form much at all.
Animal form: Claws, fang, pummeling... mauling... yeah.
History: Nobody specific from the original
Background: Though a good kid, she also had some... problems in her youth from her location, and her parents. Due to this, she can't really control when she morphs, she just does it whenever certain emotions or crisis points trigger it. This caused even more problems, thus making her even more miserable. The rest, can be told later.
Other(Anything else? Also OPTIONAL): She doesn't control morphing well...

Anyway, let's start it up! Every person can have 4 character, btw, including old ones.))

"Morning..." Cliff mumbled, yawning as he looked over at his dad, who was all ready beginning to eat so he could get some work done.

"Well, morning to you too." Loxel said, smiling over to his son. "Nora and Makuna up yet, or just you?"

"I dunno, I didn't feel like checking." He said, going over and getting some cereal and milk.

"I see. Well, get some to eat, then you can join me, okay?" Loxel asked, smiling. Being back in the house that he had grown up in... it was nice. No more constant threat of hunters, plus the great feeling of being able to relax without preparing for battle. After he got to settle down, it all seemed to go good.

Meanwhile, Alail, wandering around outside with much of a clan to be in, seemed to be a bit afraid. She didn't know where she was, she had blood all over her hands from losing control, and... everyone she was around seemed to not be existing when she woke back up from her 'trance'. She knew she'd have to walk around alone but... that in itself was scary also. Her ears drooped as she wandered around.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

((soooo taking mak back and submitting this new charrie

Name: Ryan
Animal: Cat
Description (Human): Rather short at barely 5 feet, she has extremely vivid red hair and striking green eyes. Typical wearing combat boots, camo skinnies and a white v-neck shirt. The only animal part of her in her human form are her eyes.
Description (Animal): She is a black cat with green eyes and one white paw (her left one).
Personality: Always honest when she speaks, Ryan has come to learn to keep her mouth shut most of the time. Obedient, loyal and patient, some people say she should've been a dog. She's very determine and stubborn unless she's ordered to stand down.
Weapons (Human): Though she knows her leader doesn't like it, she uses two 9 mm pistols, nicknamed The Twins by her.
Weapons (Cat): In her cat form she uses her claws, teeth and tail sometimes.
History: She has no parents from the old RP.
Background: Preferring her pistols for main weapons, she relies on her cat form for spying, recon and last resorts if she runs out of ammo. She was born and left on the door step of a retired Marine who was sympathetic to half-breeds. He taught her what she knows and gave her the pistols and known location of the house when she was 10, basically kicking her out for her own good. She respects his decision and quickly accepted Loxel and his family as her leaders, which to her is saying they're her family.
Other: She wouldn't lie about it, if she chose to oblige, but Cliff is her favorite. (*poke* Yeah I just set up a pairing, BWAHAHAHAHA XD))

Makuna finished braiding Nora's hair before they went to breakfast. Upon sight of her dad, Nora ran and nearly tackled him, giving him a hug. She smiled, "Hi Daddy! Hi Cliff."

She grinned at her brother as she got cereal ready for her and Mom. Makuna chuckled and kissed Loxel on the cheek, "Morning."

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Hey, Nora, Mak" Her personal nickname Loxel had made. "Glad you two are u-" He laughed as he got tackled hugged. It didn't phase him much, instead just returning the hug. "You're gettin' there. A little more strength and you can make me at least fall back a bit." Loxel just rubbed her head a little. Once she let go, he returned the kiss. "And good morning to you."

"Hey sis, mom." Cliff smiled to them, continuing his eating. He would give hugs and what not after he ate, as a boy with milk on his mouth hugging or anything wouldn't be good for that. "Mmph..." He swallowed the bite he had, then began to speak. "Hey, um... sis. Did you get that practice dummy pieces picked up last night after you mauled it like that?" He recalled watching his sister practice yesterday, and ripping one of the practice dummies to shreds.

Meanwhile, outside, Alail stopped in her tracks, smelling something. Smells like... food. She thought, beginning to slowly pace towards the smell. Within minutes, she noticed a house in the middle of the forest, yet instead of approaching it just hid behind a tree to avoid being seen. Nervous one, thar.

((Sorry, my power died before I could post...))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

"Yeah," Nora sat down with her bowl, Mom's still on the counter, "but at the rate I'm going, we're not going to have practice dummies anymore."

Mak grabbed her bowl and sat next to Loxel, chuckling at her daughter. She returned Cliff's smile, sighing she said, "My babies are growing up."

((You never said whether Ryan was approved or not. I want her *puppy dog face*))

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Yeah, she is. Sorry... my mind's a bit off today.))

"Yeah. But, means that one day they'll end up carving their own path." Loxel said, looking at the two kids. "We worked hard so that they wouldn't have to go through the suffering we had to. Now, they'll probably work hard in their own way to help forward even more." Loxel said, patting Mak on the back a couple times, very lightly to avoid making her spill her cereal, though.

Cliff just continued eating his cereal, being a bit more silent while his parents were talking. He didn't really have much else to say anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Ryan came out for breakfast and saw the family, politely she spoke, "Morning everyone. I see the family has gathered."

Makuna finished and pointed at her guns, "Good morning Ryan, I see you still have your firearms."

Nora shrugged and grinned at Ryan. "She's getting senile already." She whispered this to Ryan, crossing her eyes while doing so.

Ryan let out a snicker before getting serious again. She prepared her own cereal and asked before she ate, "What's the agenda for today?"

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Morning to you too." Loxel said, finishing up his own breakfast. "Well, me and Cliff are going to be doing some basic maintenance with some of the younger cubs to show them how to help out a bit. After that, there's a special doubles practice session for everyone with Mak and myself leading it. And finally, there's a meeting before lunch about some problems going on." He explained the plans all for before lunch. He'd really grown in leadership.

Cliff seemed silent while his dad spoke, though his ears perked up at the mention of his name. "Yeah... Might be good to watch a little more on leadership." He mumbled, wiping his mouth off and cleaning up his mess, as he just got done eating also. "Good to also go on a find a partner for the training later." He remembered he had yet to get one.

"Just don't go shooting a bunch during the training. You know how I am about that." Loxel smiled at Ryan, then nodded over to Cliff. "We're off to go train the cubs. Be back in time to help set up for the training, Mak." He said, waving off to the girls.

"...See you all later." Cliff said, just following his dad. "And don't forget to find a partner..." He still needed to find one for later, but he did have responsibilities for helping his dad. He'd pick someone who hadn't been found before the training started.

Meanwhile, Alail, outside turned her head out, giving a blank look at the house as she saw some shadows moving around in it. Once she saw a presence beginning to come around, she resumed hiding.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Ryan grabbed her cereal as both Nora and Mak cleaned theirs'. She stood up, "I think I'll finish outside, I've been itching to guard the door today."

Nora jumped excitedly, "Can I come? It's boring around here since Dad takes Cliff with him everywhere."

Ryan nodded and headed off to the front door as Mak said, "Don't forget to get a partner you two."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"So, who are you gonna partner up with?" Loxel asked while they walked. He hadn't seen his son ask anyone yet.

"Probably Nora." Cliff replied, figuring his sister would probably be the best choice. "Or, if she's busy, probably Ryan then." Always have a back-up.

"I see. Working with guys getting too boring for ya?" Loxel asked, giving a small smile.

"No, I just... don't... uh."
"It's cool, I understand. Always good to have people close to you, no matter who they are." Loxel stated, patting the wolf on the head. "Anyway, let's get going. We need to get some work done, right?" Right about the time he said that, he'd reached a group of about 5 or 6 younger cubs, probably around 6 or 7 in human years. "Well, me and my son here are going to be showing you cubs some of the responsibilities around here..."

Meanwhile, outside, Alail was just blankly staring at the house again, though whenever she saw a hint of a presence, she resumed hiding. Nervous indeed.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Nora held the door open for Ryan, sitting next to her after. Ryan ate her cereal, keeping an eye out for anything as Nora rambled on about her family.

Mak cleaned up the kitchen and got ready for training.

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

((Randomly jumping in, having nothing else to do...))

Carrying a plate with two pieces of buttered toast in one hand and a third piece of toast between his teeth, Naith walked up behind Nora and Ryan, stopping and gazing down at them.

((You didn't mention, so if they closed the door behind them then Naith opened it.))

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll