Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> TBBB: Forwarding time., Open-ish
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Alail heard noises... it sounded like the door opening. She peeked out, seeing two girls sitting down out in front of it, then a man stepping out. Once she saw them, she resumed hiding, not wanting to approach them right now.

Back at the training, Loxel and Cliff seemed to be doing well with the young ones. They had them with small dusters, cleaning everything up in a nice little game, while Loxel supervised, and Cliff watched mostly.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Nora beamed at Naith, "Hiya! Great timing, I was just thinking of finding a partner and since you popped up first...Would you be my partner?"

Ryan rolled her eyes, eating and deciding to just wait for the last minute.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Well, I think I've led enough. Cliff, you keep an eye on them. I'm going to go help your mother set up." Loxel said, giving his son a pat on the shoulder before walking to aid Mak in setting up.

"...You su-" And he was gone. He looked at them, rubbing the back of his head for a bit before nodding. Responsibility time.

Alail heard something about partners. She didn't know what it was about, but didn't really care. Partnering with someone wouldn't be good for her... she was always afraid of mauling someone.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Ryan got up to clean her dishes, leaving Nora and Naith to themselves. She saw Cliff afterwards and waved, a little one clinging to her in a hug. Mak smiled when she saw Loxel, "Greetings tiger boy."

25 years later and he still couldn't shake that nickname.

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Hey, Mak" Loxel said, not really caring on the nickname. He was used to it. "So, need some help setting up?" He asked, knowing full well that he was one of the teachers.

Cliff returned the wave, then resumed his job. He wasn't a big talker, after all, and that was pretty obvious.

Should I go... or not? My... morphing problem... I dunno Alail thought, giving a sigh from behind her tree.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

Nora immediately turned her head in the direction of the sigh, putting her hands on the handles of her daggers.

Mak nodded, "When don't I want your help? It's just setting up the rest of the dummies."

Ryan removed the little one from her leg, helping to clean. She secretly wished Cliff would talk more, he was the quietest one in his family.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Crud... I shouldn't have sighed... they probably know I'm here now. Alail thought, figuring she didn't really have a choice but to come out now. She slowly poked her head out, bear ears drooping a bit as she gazed at the people outside that were staring at her.

"Figured as much." Loxel smiled, all ready knowing she'd need it. He simply helped set up the dummies as he was told, since he was going to let Mak lead the exercise and him aid anyway. That's why it was so special.

"...You wish to help?" Cliff asked, seeing her clean a bit. "We're to be teaching these to dust right now... our chores aren't that." He mumbled, being quiet, yet at the same time giving good directions. He held a duster in his hand and occasionally led one of the young ones to where they should go, but had only used it to demonstrate earlier, and if one of them forgot he would demonstrate for them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 12:05 AM
Quote Post

((Way to volunteer me XP))

Mak smiled as she got the rest ready.

Nora's eye twitched uncontrolably, she was just glad she was quite a cub.

Ryan looked surprised at Cliff's voice, quickly returning to normal and nodding.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 12:27 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((I can do it if need be, but I figured I'd let you do something... Hey, Lightning's next on volunteer row XD.))

"You still all right with teaching, or do you need me to do it?" Loxel asked, seeming more serious.

"Um... Hi?" Alail slowly walked out towards them, hands behind her back as they were shaking a bit.

Cliff finished up aiding the little ones, the cubs scurrying off after they had finished. The place was dusted up well, the wolf boy just looking over at Ryan once they had left. He was silent again, at least for the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

Ryan looked back, "Um...hi?"

Nora surpressed a hiss as she offered her hand. "Hi," she cleared her throat, "I'm Nora, the leader's daughter and that's Naith, my friend. Do you need somewhere to stay and be safe?"

Mak shook her head, "I want to teach but I've got no idea what I should do."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"...Sorry. I didn't think you'd want to help" Cliff mumbled, now blankly staring at the ground in front of him. "But... thanks." He looked at Ryan's eyes, giving a small smile before resuming his look at the floor. He really wasn't much of a talker.

"Y-yeah... but... I should probably say." Nerves kicking into Alail. "I... I'm not good with controlling my other form. It's got a mind of it's own... so..." She couldn't even say the rest, nerves had struck her voice down.

"Do what you feel. You've fought with a partner before. We've fought together many times." Loxel said, patting her on the shoulder. "It'll be fine."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:28 AM
Quote Post

Nora smiled,"It's okay, we have people who can help."

Ryan chuckled and playfully punched Cliff on his shoulder, "Why shouldn't I? I live here too and like it to be clean. It's almost time to train, we should start heading on."

Mak shrugged, "It's hard to recollect though, I'm usually really in the moment."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:40 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

((Let's leave the outside conversation until Lightning posts. Don't want to run off and leave her.))

"Yeah... I need to find a partner still." Cliff mumbled, thinking of who to partner with. "...Do you know if my sister has a partner yet?" He asked, figuring he could probably work best with her. If she did, he'd probably end up asking Ryan.

"Then let yourself fall in the moment while training. See how you train yourself, then tell the others." Loxel said, smiling. "I think you can give one good training session"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:41 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

((Drat, I missed my opportunity to reply. XD Let's pretend Naith said "Sure" after Nora asked if he'd be her partner.))

Naith was watching Nora and the newcomer with interest. The piece of toast still held between his teeth, he stepped closer.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 01:49 AM
Quote Post

((Yay...sorry for blocking you-ish))

Nora smiled and motioned for Naith to come closer, "Don't be so shy girl, meet Naith, as I've told you, he's my friend."

"She had asked Naith," Ryan shrugged, "I didn't stay for the answer."

Makuna shrugged, "You know me best, so I'll do what you say."

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll