Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cats versus Dogs, Winner takes all, including the treat XD
Peekay
 Posted: Aug 16 2009, 02:11 AM
Quote Post

Soldier

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

QUOTE (Makuna @ August 15, 2009 06:12 pm)
well anyways cats have much more fur than a dog most of the time in proportion to their bodies.

In terms of most hair:

St. Bernard > everything

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
^
Makuna
 Posted: Aug 24 2009, 01:26 AM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Member No.: 8

so true Peekay

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Gizbit99
 Posted: Aug 28 2009, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Transformers Semi-Fanatic

Member No.: 18

I have a very serious and irrational fear to dogs, probably caused by allergies never giving me time to get used to them.

And I'm still allergic to cats, but I'm not scared of them. I'm going to go with cats.

Plus, Lolcats are funnier than Loldogs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Makuna
 Posted: Sep 15 2009, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

I ish bored...make me unbored

Member No.: 8

lol plus cats are eviler in Cat Vs. Dogs which equals better cuz the cat gets dressed up a lot. I didn't see a dog dressed dry.gif

--------------------
You take a star and lead it far away and the star will be lost as I am without you.
PM
^
Forbic
 Posted: Nov 4 2009, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Look, it's GODZILLA!

Member No.: 12

Oh yes. A simple question. Not even a question, actually, but let's overcomplicate it by giving multiple answers.

Scientifically? If say... All species were to die save cats and dogs, and the two had to fight to the death in a post-apocolyptic battle arena with a robot announcer, it's pretty obvious dogs have the advantage of being bigger. However the TYPE of cat was not specified (Though assumed to be an average housecat), so tigers, lions, bobcats, timcats, and alien cats are now in the battle. It's still pretty possible dogs would come out on top, having wolves, coyotes, and snakes. (Yeah. Snakes are dogs too, y'know. sad.gif) I'd say dogs would win in such an occurance.

Chosen overall in the today and the now? Dogs. No doubt. Look around. Dogs represent people with guns. It's true. Cats belong to crazy old people who smell. Dogs win.

MY preference? Shooot. Cats. Cats for the win. Don't get me wrong... Dogs are cool, but they're a bit too... Gross for my liking. Cats are nice, calm, crazy, and very secretive animals. They keep their secrets deep down inside, hide in dark places, and such... Just like emos, except they're smart enough to not cut themselves and complain on Myspace. I do like select types of dogs, but there are VERY FEW types of cats I dislike. So cats win to me, and that's all that matters.

--------------------

user posted image
I'll let you know that if you're taking my words seriously, you're already doing something wrong...
PMAOLMSN
^
Needz
 Posted: Dec 20 2009, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Member No.: 11

Wait how are snakes dogs?

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll