Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Adventures of Kirby & Friends!, Canceled (Is being remade!)
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

user posted image

Hello, welcome to The Adventures of Kirby & Friends! Whether you came here purposely or just happened to stumble upon it, this is a fairly popular comic that you should try out. Mostly drama and mystery, with a decent amount of comedy makes this likable enough.

The first ones are just random, but I made a plot on comic 10. This was my first comic series ever, so please go easy on me when you start reading them... They really get A LOT better.

Latest Comic(s):
user posted image

user posted image

News & Announcements: I'm remaking this series. I'm leaving all this here for easy reference, though. Stay tuned for the remake, coming soon!

Current Comic Status: Canceled (Is being remade!)

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Other Things

Sig Add-Ons

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Bloopers
Comic 108 Blooper

Fan Things
Fan Comics
user posted image

Fan Pictures & Drawings
user posted image ~By Spindash712

Other Fan Things
The Oracle Wallpaper ~By Sunstar13 (my sister)

Pictures, Character Sprites and Extras
Neeka Art
Neriah and Manfred: Brothers Forever
(More Coming Soon)

Filler Series/Side Stories
Battle Arena
Intro
Battle 1
Ask That Character!
Intro
Questions 1, 2 and 3
Questions 4, 5 and 6

Reviews & Comments
QUOTE (Shaleblade)
Plot: 10/10. Very good. VERY, VERY good. I can't think of any faults :0.
Humor: 9/10. I read the title, so I'm judging it on what humor there is. And I must say, it's funny. I actually chuckles. Out loud. The reason it's not a ten: Include a bit more . Your jokes don't get in the way of the comic, but add some spice.
Characters:1 0/10. Your characters are fleshed out, and you grow to love (or hate, as the case may be ) each one. They all have individual personalities and their own little quirks. Even though a couple are a tad cliche` (Shadow...?), it doesn't matter. They're great, and excecute to perfection, almost.
Graphics/Mechanics: 8/10. You have a good grasp of whatever you're using, and it looks great.
Dialogue: 8/10. As I said earlier, your characters are all unique and real. This is what makes them this way. Not much too say .

Overall: 45/50. THIS COMIC IS AN EPIC WIN. There's nothing to say that hasn't been said earlier, except that you are a great comic writer and should go on to write books or comics as a job!

QUOTE (Gizbit99 (aka Pikamario99))
You're the best comic maker ever, Lightning15.

Two things I will never understand: why the ONOZ my comic got so popular (seriously, they're not even that good!) and why yours didn't.

QUOTE (Ferret75)
This is truly one of the best comic series ever. It has amazing suspense, great quality, with just a touch of comedy.

---
Fun Facts
"Manfred" is a dramatic poem written in 1816-1817 by Lord Bryon.
'Neriah Gibor' is an Anagram of 'Brainier Hog'
'Manfred Gibor' is an Anagram of 'Informed Brag'
'Brandson' is an Anagram of 'Darn snob'
'The Evil and Oracle' is an Anagram of 'Loathe Deliverance'
'Adventures of Kirby and Friends' is an Anagram of 'Debunked Disfavorer's Infantry'

If you find your own Fun Facts about tAoKaF, and would like to share them with everyone, please send me a Private Message.

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Guest Star/Cameo Information
If you wish to guest star or guest cameo, there are a few thing you will need to know.

The following things are required for Guest Starring OR Guest Cameo:
1) Your sprites MAY NOT be recolored/sprited badly, as it makes the comic look bad.
2) Your sprites MUST be Kirby Related. No Sonic or Pokemon, please...
3) Absolutely, under NO circumstances, may your character be "All-Powerful" or "Goddly". Just no.

Section 1: Guest Starring
Okay, first thing. You need a way to make your character have an intresting effect to the plot. In other words, make a twist.
For example, in a fairy tale, say there is a princess locked away in a tower. Gaurded be a very vicious dragon. Only one prince or knight is brave enough to save her, and does so: except the princess hates this prince/knight. Is revolted by him. Refuses to be rescued. That would create a twist to the fairy tale.

Understand? Ok, go ahead and think of something.

Second, I will only take up to 3 guest stars. See which are filled below.

1) 4Kids-Hater - 4Kids_Hater (On Hold)
2) Vortex - Forbic (On Hold)
3) Free Space

Section 2: Guest Cameos
If you wish to just appear for awhile or play a small role, this is for you.

There are no requirments, just make sure that your character has something intresting about them. If there is not, they will simply make an appearance.

Small Roles
1) RKInventor - RKInventor
2) Flare - Ferret75
3) Free Space

Appearances
1) -
2) -
3) -
4) -
5) -

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Credits and Special Thanks

The Spriters Resource for the sprites,
Myself for most recolors, (http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png)
DarkSpark, DKYoshiBros and Forbic (and possibly someone else I'm forgetting...) for the recolor of my personal sprites,
Gizbit99(aka PikaMario99) for making the comic (Kirby Vs. the Squeaks!) which inspired me to make this series,
And everyone who reads and supports my comics.

Thank you! happy.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Characters
Here you can read about most of the characters! Click on the character's names for their Theme Song!

WARNING: THESE DESCRIPTIONS CONTAIN SPOILERS OF THE STORY. DO NOT READ AHEAD UNLESS YOU HAVE READ ALL THE COMICS MADE UP TO NOW.

Characters (In order of appearance)
user posted image Neriah
He and his brother Manfred crashed their Warpstar in pursuit of Neeka, who had apparently taken something of theirs. Ever since then, Neriah has been taken through many difficult problems, including the discovery of being the one who must vanquish The Evil and his master.

user posted image Manfred
He went along with his brother Neriah to get back whatever was stolen from them, and got caught up with everything that has been going on.

user posted image Neeka
He stole something of Neriah's and, disguised as a ghost, fled. He was uncovered and was forced to bring Neriah to Jeana. He works for The Evil, and it has constantly been said that he had ruined a plan and will be punished.

user posted image Krissie
She is the sister of Neriah and Manfred, but their mother had to put her in an orphanage because they couldn't take care of three children. She seems to be a skilled fighter, saving Manfred from a "Monster".

user posted image Jeana
A shapeshifter working for The Evil. Not too much is known about her.

user posted image Fireball
He works for The Evil, although he doesn't seem too skilled at it... Not much is known about him.

user posted image Lily
She was in the same class as Neriah back in school. She was one of the only people who were really nice to him. Apparently, she is the Neriah from an alternate dimension, explaining their twin-like appearance.

user posted image The Evil
The second-in-command, or so it seems. A truly evil being, hence the name, he has very many powers such as teleporting and causing intense pain to his victims. He is loved by The Oracle, and is being chased by her.

user posted image Hypno Knight
A very strong and very mysterious Kirbian. He as well as The Evil can teleport, among other powers. Not much is known about him, although he seems intent on keeping Neriah and Manfred safe.

user posted image Shadow Neriah
A dark copy of Neriah who was created by Hypno Knight while he was possessed. He caused Hypno Knight to chase and attack Neeka, and turned Neriah to stone. Not much else is known about him.

user posted image Brandson
Hypno Knight's brother. He and Hypno Knight had planned to meet in a specific place for unknown reasons. Not much is known about him.

user posted image The Evil's Master
Truly evil, truly powerful. He showed up and killed Neriah with a flick of his hand. He appears to be able to shapeshift just like Jeana. He had trained The Evil for three years, but not much is really known about him...

user posted image Clovis
He found Neriah as a ghost, and brought him into his Organization Headquarters. As the leader of the Organization(O.D.A.E.) he taught Neriah things and sent him off to see The Oracle. Much is to be learned about this mysterious person...

user posted image Wendy
She seems to be second-in-command in the O.D.A.E. With the power to teleport herself and others with a wave of her magic broom, what other powers she might possess is yet to be discovered. Not much is known about her.

user posted image Seth
A former member of the O.D.A.E., he once touched a black star that turned him evil. He has been working for The Evil ever since, and has tried to steal the last Ancient Star of Terra. Not much is known about him.

user posted image Starflame
Someone Manfred met in prison. Not much is known about her.

user posted image Krystaline
Someone Manfred met in prison. Not much is known about her.

user posted image Ken
Someone Manfred met in prison. Not much is known about him.

user posted image Keke
Someone Manfred met in prison. Not much is known about him.

user posted image Kakanda
An elite member of the O.D.A.E. Neriah met him after he attacked Neriah, thinking he was an intruder. Not much is known about him.

-Image Temporarily Unavailable- Zephira
A member of the O.D.A.E. She guards the fourth Ancient Star of Terra. Not much is known about her.

Guest Stars
-Image Temporarily Unavailable- The Oracle (Guest Star of my sister, Sunstar13)
She fell in love with The Evil at first sight, and has been chasing him. She loves candy and sparkly things, and refuses to give information unless given some.

-Image Temporarily Unavailable- ??? (Guest Star of my offline friend)
She escaped from henchman Laser Kirbys. Nothing is known about her yet.

--------------------
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Questions and Answers

Q) When are you going to update?
A) I do a special schedule, where I plan out the comics and write them down in a notebook. Please note that I'm very busy, and I never really have time to plan them out... Even when I do have the time, I'm very distracted. Please be patient... I will, eventually, get them done.

Q) Why is the title "The Adventures of Kirby & Friends"? Kirby hardly even APPEARS in it.
A) Heh heh... You see, when I first started this comic series, I planned it to be one of those "random comics all the time with no plot whatsoever" comic series, where Kirby was of course the main character, and he goes on random adventures. It changed when someone said there needed to be a plot. I made one, but never really changed the title... And there we have it.

If you have your own question, please send me a PM, and I will put it up here with my answer.

You May Now Post. wink.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Spindash712
 Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

Thanks Chaos Rubie!

Group: Under-Mod
Member No.: 4

Yayz...NOW MAKE A COMIC...

--------------------
Badges:
user posted imageuser posted image

"Power is a pink puffball!" ~Spindash712

user posted image
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Feb 18 2009, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

FILLER TIME
Because I haven't done a comic in so long, I needed to be punished...

user posted image

Four things:
1. Poor me... poor, poor me. Promise me you'll visit me in the hospital? http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png
2. Yes. That is totally The Evil going SHOOP DA WHOOP on me in the last panel.
3. This was originally an animated comic... where I did a random dance thing in the middle panel. But unfortunately, other than the fact that the 247-frame animation was slow and bad-qualityish, it was too big to upload. Sorriez! (I wasted over 3 hours on that thing... what a time waster! -.-)
4. I hope you enjoyed your revenge. The characters in the comic (and some others) sure did! *winces with pain*

--------------------
PM
^
Ferret75
 Posted: Feb 18 2009, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

i liek ferretz

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ultimate Pong Champion!

*pokes you*

--------------------
PM
^
TailsMaster9491
 Posted: Feb 18 2009, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

I'm a force-a-nature

Member No.: 3

Asteroids Champion!
Burger Time Champion!
Frogger Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!
Kirby Star Scramble Champion!
Pacman Champion!
Simon Champion!
Snake Champion!

lol My Rasengan will blow you away! >=U

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Spindash712
 Posted: Feb 19 2009, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Thanks Chaos Rubie!

Group: Under-Mod
Member No.: 4

BuHAHAHAHA!!!

--------------------
Badges:

"Power is a pink puffball!" ~Spindash712

user posted image
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll