Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bad news
Ansem555
 Posted: Jan 18 2010, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Today, while feeding my dogs, I went into the eldest ones cage to feed her. She was in her usual corner of the fenced area, under the bamboo, where she usually sleeps. I went to go wake her up as usual to let her know food was there. I usually use some food to toss so I don't have to crawl under. When she didn't wake up the usual way I crawled in there and grabbed one of her rear paws... And got no response. She had probably died in her sleep, so at least she went peacefully.

Mitzi, you will be missed by all our family. Especially my older sister.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Jan 19 2010, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

I'm so sorry.....=(

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Feb 8 2010, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Second outside dog down... Little bro found her this morning, so we stayed home...

Well good news is that after we get the back yard smoothed out from holes (the first outside and second were separated by a fence, we took it down and the poles holding it up so we gotta fill those, and when our youngest outside dog used to be alive she dug holes a lot) and after winter, we may be rescuing a puppy from the pound to be our new outside dog so it doesn't seem so lonely outside. It's going to be a family thing where we all pick the pup... My votes for German Shepherd though.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll