Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The weapons game, Hope this works...
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Nov 10 2010, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Okay, here's how this game works. First thing is, it's not sign up required. So, in logic, as long as you send it in, yer good. Anywho, rules of how to play.

1. To play this game, ya gotta have your PM box ready. Why? Well...
2. During this game, one player is "the host". Any other person who wants to play sends a PM to the host of some type of weapon, person, almost anything.
3. After a certain deadline made by the host (Host decides it!), he looks at all the stuff sent to him, and begins to make a short story(Usually a small paragraph or something) of some battle scene between them, then announce a "winner" of which you thought was the best.
4. The winner becomes the next host, unless they decline it. Then, the cycle goes on. If they decline it, go to whoever else competed until someone accepts. If nobody accepts, then the host goes again. But, please, be nice and take turns.
5. Be as creative as you can. It's a game of fun and creativity, so have at it. Doesn't need to be an Omega Cannon to kill, after all, it's up to the hosts who wins.

And finally, I'll host first. All you do is send in a PM about what weapon you want to use. Ready whenever.

Like...

"Hey, my weapon will be a sword!"

Or something like that. Good luck all, and make sure to look at the newest host! Let's go!

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Nov 10 2010, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Terribly sorry to double post, but to avoid this in the first post, The first deadline is tomorrow sometime after I get at least two PM's. Send it whenever before then!

I probably won't remember, but will try to update this with the deadlines... whatever.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll