Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Forum Rules Read this.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Wisdom's silenced past, Chapter 2 is up
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 30 2009, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Welcome. This is a fanfic of Wisdom's(Lost on PMD Island character, for ye who don't know.) Past. This is also my third fanfic, so I will hope that three really is a charm.

Anywho, shall we begin? I'm putting the prologue in the first post because it's really just an introductory to why he is remembering these things.

"...And they lived Happily ever after." That line rings through my head every time I think of what all has happened. Nothing good has really happened, but thinking of the past... Maybe it'll help me avoid problems in the future. Or maybe it's just something that pulls my mind away from reality and allows me to be easier taken down. Being a Ralts, I can't defend myself from a Magikarp. Even though my name is Wisdom, I feel as though I know nothing. The cold and misery I've felt over the years is ruining my life, keeping me in solitude form everyone else. My feelings are lost, buried in the dirt that has been flung at me and the snow that the mean Sneasel's forced into my mouth. And now that I'm stuck on this island with nothing to do, all I can do is think. A few of the islanders have been quite nice to me, and I do respect them for that. If I tell them everything, then I could be there for months just talking. My lungs would give out before I would finish. If I can figure out where I went wrong... Hopefully, these nightmares will never come back. All I can think about is the same two things: How to survive, and my own history. My history is something I never want to relive. It was the largest torture any pokemon could experience, beyond a horrible trainer. This is my story... I'm not in control of it, but I do know how to tell it off. My book will help me remember clearly, as every event I have experienced is written in it. Quite glad I have it, or else I would risk the embarrassment of saying something that's not correct. I believe it would be best to make a copy of it, in case this book is ruined. Wisdom thought. He stared at his open book and went off, grabbing the materials for a new book. Now it begins... The story of one Ralts...

Yes, a bit short, I know. Sorry about the short length, but I promise it will get longer. Much longer.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 30 2009, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Member No.: 5

Great prologue. It's pretty cool how you ended it. It's kinda funny. The stories of a happy-go-lucky guy and a doom-and-gloom guy started on the same day.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
TailsMaster9491
 Posted: Apr 30 2009, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

I'm a force-a-nature

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Asteroids Champion!
Burger Time Champion!
Frogger Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!
Kirby Star Scramble Champion!
Pacman Champion!
Simon Champion!
Snake Champion!

Yay, 10/10

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: May 2 2009, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"But Mom... I can't go!" Wisdom tried to persuade. His mother just shook her head and pointed out towards the forest. He sighed and walked out. Every day he went to go collect firewood, someone always bullied him.
The wind was chilly, and the soft sound of leaves cracking and breaking under Wisdom's feet broke the silence. The bushes blowing made it hard to discern if anyone was watching him, and with the twigs for fire being covered by a layer of leaves on the ground made finding them a very interesting task. Wisdom bent down to get some twigs he saw barely from under the leaves, picking them up and smiling to see that they were just the right size. He gave himself a nod and looked around for some more. Wisdom looked around, hoping nobody would bully him today as he bent over to grab another twig. Nobody. He finally gave up on the idea and grabbed some more twigs, smiling while doing so and humming a tune to keep his spirits up.
Out of a bush, a Poochyena jumped out and tackled Wisdom into the ground. "You steal our wood, then you get hurt" The poochyena growled, clawing Wisdom's arm to leave a good scratch, then jumping off to tackle again. Wisdom got up, grabbing the poochyena's head before he was rammed and pushing with all his might. He looked down at his feet and quickly kicked one of them up as it hit the poochyena right in the jaw, making it back away. Wisdom tried to pick up the sticks as quick as possible, making a run for it once he had a decent amount. The poochyena was still stunned a bit at Wisdom's leg strength, finally realizing what was going on and giving chase. Wisdom's arm started to bleed the more he ran with the wood in his hands, and the splinters from the wood wasn't helping the pain. Dodging tree after tree, trying to keep the wood steady and not letting it fall, and still keep a good pace. He had to do all these, or he'd be hurt severely. It was a full fledged chase, pooch versus ralts. The poochyena kept coming in closer, outspeeding Wisdom. He made a leap for it, tackling Wisdom over, then giving a chomp to his head. Wisdom gave another kick, then a slap with his good hand to the poochyena. It wasn't enough, as it kept it's hold on Wisdom's head. Wisdom tried once more with a kick and a punch, but it was no use. He was slowly drifting out of consciousness. The poochyena finally let up, giving one last snarl before leaving the Ralts on the ground, unconscious. He couldn't go on any longer, nor get the sticks that were knocked down. He was bleeding, the twigs were crushed, and his head was covered in slobber. He wanted to cry, but did not have the energy to do so, or to even yell.

Once again, sorry for the shortness. I was interrupted and rushed by my annoying computer.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: May 2 2009, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Another 5/5 X3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
TailsMaster9491
 Posted: May 3 2009, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

I'm a force-a-nature

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Asteroids Champion!
Burger Time Champion!
Frogger Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!
Kirby Star Scramble Champion!
Pacman Champion!
Simon Champion!
Snake Champion!

5/5

#fanfare2

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Aug 8 2009, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

I barely lived after that day. If it hadn’t been for that one, I would’ve died out there. Wisdom thought. He shivered a bit, continuing to read and write what was in the book

A simple Bidoof was wondering around on a daily stroll. It seemed very relaxed, uncaring. The woods were a dangerous place for weaker pokemon like him, but yet the beaver remained calm and oblivious even to the sounds around him. Bushes shook from hidden predators watching, winds blew to scare one’s spirits, and the dreary moan of pokemon who had been attacked filled his eardrums. The bidoof suddenly stopped, sniffing of the air. Something reeked besides his own fur. Smelled like… Blood!? His front left paw was covered with a thin layer of blood, the unconscious Wisdom just laying there. “Ohmygosh, he’s gonna die!” The pokemon exclaimed. He didn’t sound too surprised, but he was in a small state of panic. The bidoof was running around in circles, trying to think of what to do. He knew he should’ve let his dad explain medical procedures… Maybe dad can help! It was really the only idea he had. Picking up the ralts carefully with his teeth, he rushed back towards his home, giving a look of disgust. Blood was horrible tasting to his mouth. Stomping paws filled the air, a few Oddish watching as the Bidoof ran as fast as he could. The pokemon just seemed to mind their own business mostly, the occasional giving a glance or worried look after seeing the ralts.

“Dad!” The bidoof yelled, a large Bibarel popping his head out from behind a large dam that the bid of ran up to. “I found this one. He’s hurt pretty bad” The beaver pokemon explained. The Bibarel ran up and examined the ralts, giving a nod as the bidoof released Wisdom from his teeth. The bibarel started to bandage his wounds, occasionally banging his large tail on the ground. “Bide, go get me some Oran and Sitrus. This one was beat up bad.” The Bibarel told. The bidoof (who was apparently Bide) gave a salute to his father, and then rushed off to collect the supplies. Though he might have to rest for a while, Wisdom was going to live.

Out in the woods, Bide was quickly trying to collect berries. Mostly he was standing on his hind legs, collecting them with his front paws and carrying them away. He was working as fast as he could for his height and speed. This wasn’t very fast at all. The bidoof quickly ran back, dropping of the berries as the Bibarel gave a nod. “Thanks son. He’ll be just fun. You can relax now” The father stated, rubbing his son’s head a bit as Bide chuckled. Things were so peaceful around here, it was a bit scary.

Had it not been for their kindness... I do wish they were here. Those beaver pokemon... Wisdom thought. He sighed, returning to his writing. He was glad that the family told him of what happened while he was out cold.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Aug 12 2009, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Another five stars my friend. =3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll