Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> GBHJHVHJFHJ, HELP!
Needz
 Posted: Oct 9 2010, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

If you're reading this, then you wasted time from your life.

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Yeah so. In school I'm almost sure this one guy likes me e.e

I do not like him that way. I hardly like him even as an acquaintance at all. He's annoying, stares at me, and makes the most stupid jokes.

And the thing is, I cannot get RID of him. He always pesters me in class (Thank Goodness, only one class with him) and I'm quite mean to him. Yet he continues annoying me!

Advice?

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Oct 9 2010, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

There is nothing you can do. Last year when I sat with my bro and his friends during lunch and we (luckily I left that table halfway through the year because my bro kept being a... you know, so I didn't have to deal with the guy anymore.) had this guy who talked low, was sheltered like mad, and tried to be funny. He would find the table we were sitting at and sit with us, even though everyone (not me) said they didn't like him. We had no idea why he followed us.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Oct 9 2010, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Yeah but this guy is a friend of my friends...blarg. I wouldnt mind him if he didnt STARE at me. Usually he stares at my face but his gaze has gone south ifyouknowwhatimean. which is NOT cool

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Oct 9 2010, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

... Kick his butt. >:3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Oct 9 2010, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

I hit him with my book http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/KirbyFan31113/Lightning15awesome.png several times

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Oct 10 2010, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

That works just as well. XD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Oct 10 2010, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Member No.: 2

He might just be doing that stuff to get a reaction out of you. If you can't make him understand that he's being annoying and you want him to stop pestering you (which I'd expect hitting him with a book repeatedly should do XD), then maybe trying to ignore him would work?
I don't know if that'd do anything, but it's an idea...

Last year, there was a guy I always crossed paths with on my way to one class, and nearly every time he asked if I liked his shoes... o_O Sometimes I ignored him, sometimes I asked why he's asking me, sometimes I just said SURE they're FINE but he kept asking me... Dunno why. Guys can be weird. XP He came to be known to me as the guy with the white shoes. Usually I don't notice other people's shoes but when you're asked about them THAT much...

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Oct 10 2010, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Ah... Well, allow me to give some assistance.

Believe it or not, I was once thought of to have a crush on someone. This one girl that I somewhat know (Usually only say "hello" when I walked by, nothing more. Knew her name and some other basic info, but... meh) was seeming to have problems with a subject that I knew was terribly difficult, even though I was good in it, I still had problems with it. I offered her help to study for her test, knowing that it was one of the hardest modules, and she declined. I waited for a while, doing what I had brought with me, and I saw her seeming to have problems memorizing the definitions. I asked again if she needed assistance, and she declined yet again.

Next day, someone else approached me and asked if I had a crush on her, because I did ask a few times if she needed help.

As for why I gave this story, it's simple. I don't know the exact situation, but some guys might not even realize that they are being a bit flirty, or else he really does have a crush on you.

Best theory I can come up with is that, either approach him and ask why he's staring at you, or else merely ignore him. Otherwise, do what they did, and if you don't really want to ask, have a friend do it. Information is always good to have.

Though I warn you: I've yet to go on a date, or have any types of emotions for people beyond friendship, so I could be wrong. Just my thoughts on the situations.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Needz
 Posted: Oct 10 2010, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Well, I guess I'll talk to him Tuesday, no class for me tomorrow, huzzah for being in clubs!

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll