Made by Spindash712.

> Animal Kingdom News
The rules have been updated some, and they are taking effect now. Nothing major, but please check them before posting. =)

<% DSHOUTBOX %>
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Xinion, An Elf RP
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 23 2011, 12:05 PM
Quote Post

I am the Taggerung, German Shepherd style!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Sinar released the sword, and it seemed to float a moment before becoming earth again and shooting back perfectly into the cavity it was made from, seeming undisturbed. "It also doesn't leave traces, so that's another big help."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 23 2011, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

"Yes..." agreed Rei. "We just have to keep in mind that we don't know what ability the murderer has. Our abilities may or may not be what we need to catch him."

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Look close enough, and you can detect the colors inside anybody's heart....
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 23 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

This is my story... And I'll live it as I see fit.

Member No.: 7

Festive Fallout Champion!
Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Realize something. We were picked for this reason. So, even if we can't capture, we still gotta try" Rose stated, shrugging. "So, no matter what he has, we can work through it. And 'sides" With that, a chain formed in her hands. "I think I can handle the tying up part"

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a Christian, and I'm not afraid to say it.
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 24 2011, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

"And I could cage." Sinar said with a small nod.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 24 2011, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"I never said we couldn't work through it, we just need to be ready for anything," said Rei. Then his expression grew almost dark, and dead serious. "I could make him wish he had never touched another soul, if I wanted."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 24 2011, 11:09 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Point is, we can handle ourselves with a bit of getting to know how the others work. With a little teamwork, surprises probably won't be so surprising anymore, right?" Rose smiled, the chain beginning to form into three chains all tangled up together. "Destiny has put us together to catch this killer... Might as well make the best of it"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ansem555
 Posted: Apr 25 2011, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

The dog-elf nodded in agreement, tail wagging a bit.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 25 2011, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"Yes..." agreed Rei, closing his eyes momentarily. Then he looked back at the path leading further into the city. Two elves wearing official-looking uniforms were walking their way. "... Looks like we have company."

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 25 2011, 11:14 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"...Hm, the good kind, or the bad kind?" Rose asked, the chains turning into a metal powder, in which she gripped in her hand. "Looks like the neutral kind to me" With a shrug, she opened her hand, just two or three pieces of the powder remaining.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

The two elves stopped in front of them.
"Welcome to Kuhndran," said the female elf.
"If we could take a minute of your time, we must check your identifications," said the male. "As a precaution."
"Of course," said Rei. "Because of the killer?"
"Yes." The elf raised his hand and swept it through the air, palm out. A small, semitransparent, blue screen appeared in the air where his hand passed. "Please place your hand on the screen."
"May I see your identifications first?" asked Rei. He had to be sure they weren't impostors, for who knew what someone could do with their fingerprints, assuming that was what the screen checked.

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Rose just stared at these two that were talking to Rei, actually not saying a word this moment. She figured Rei could handle questioning for now, and she'd just toss in if he needed something.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 27 2011, 12:54 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

The elf smiled. "Certainly you may, that's a smart thing to ask." He and the other elf pulled out identical badges from their pockets and held them out. Rei examined them closely, and after determining their authenticity as enforcer badges, he gave a nod. They put their badges back and Rei placed his palm against the floating blue screen, finding it completely solid despite its partial transparency.
The screen turned yellow for a moment, glowing white lines appearing at the edges and sliding toward the center to outline Rei's hand. The screen whirred for a second, and then its light flickered and turned red. Rei looked from this to the enforcer, who was gazing intently at the back of the screen, clearly reading something that had just appeared.
Rei was about to withdraw his hand when the female enforcer said "Don't move. Just keep your hand there until we say otherwise." Rei stared at the furrowed brow of the enforcer, who seemed to find whatever was on the back of the screen to be concerning.

((In case it isn't clear, an enforcer is pretty much the elven equivalent of a police officer... A bit different of course...
And sorry for the long post, but most of it IS just describing things going on in a short amount of time...))

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 27 2011, 01:05 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"...Is there a problem with the results, or whatever you're looking at?" Rose asked, flicking the palm of her left hand as the little bit of metal powder that had been in her hand fell to the ground, then vanished. I'd hope not, since I'm kinda stuck with him until I find the murderer She thought, just giving a blank stare towards the two enforcers.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lightning15
 Posted: Apr 27 2011, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Role-Playing Enthusiast

"Well... You have a record, Rei," said the enforcer. "It says here you were detained in suspicion of crimes of kidnapping and torture."
"Those were cleared in days," said Rei coolly. "I never did such things."
"Yes... It says you were found not guilty..." said the enforcer, his voice hard as if he didn't quite believe Rei's innocence. "Very well... You may step back now..."
Rei pulled his hand back and stepped away from the screen, which turned back to its original blue color. Rei looked at his hand, which was now covered in a hardly noticeable thin layer of red powder.
"Don't worry about that powder, just try not to wipe it off on anything. You next," said the enforcer, nodding to Rose.

((If she has any record at all, you need to tell me now.))

--------------------
PM
^
loudkirbyking
 Posted: Apr 27 2011, 01:46 AM
Quote Post

Fishy Champion!
Tetris Champion!

"Got it" And with that, Rose walked up and put her hand on the screen... thing. She seemed a bit stunned at how solid it felt, but still just put her hand there.

((She's been the victim in a few cases involving abuse, in which I shall go into detail later on in, and she was charged for murder once, in which ended up being by justified self-defense, so she got out quick. Once again, might explain later))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll